Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Relive Trib Live Memories Here!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelAbility View Post
    Hmmm, TribLive days? Here goes ...

- MisterSmartMonies ... graciously pointing out that YPA is the THE most important stat and that the '07 Steelers D giving up under 5 YPA was EPIC
    - HHH ... I think he dubbed Tomlin an "overpaid janitor" (or was it someone else who said that?)
    - kaopectate ... the eternal Patriot troll and liberal user of the for argumentation techine, plus he was several other things not suitable to repeat here ... got booted from Steeler Nation within a week of joining
    - UNCSteeler ... used to get into flame wars with one particular poster but I can't remember that screen name ... I remember one of the threads someone posted an "eating popcorn" emoticon ... hysterical
    - Remember that guy (I think he was a young teenage kid, from Austrailia) who kept posting hair-brained defensive schemes, eventually got in to flame wars, got booted, then came back under a new ID and started the same type of posts again? On one of his posts he was trying to see if there was a correlation between D coordinators smoking and the run D sucking ... hysterical
    LOL, Kaopectate!!! LOL...now that really made me LOL.

What about the Browns Fan with the Penis on his face????
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    LOL, Kaopectate!!! LOL...now that really made me LOL.

What about the Browns Fan with the Penis on his face????
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

yes, there is only one memory I can't erase out of my mind from the trib.

co$kface.........

Attachment 685

go browns!!!
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by starlifter View Post
    yes, there is only one memory i can't erase out of my mind from the trib.

Co$kface.........

Attachment 685

go browns!!!
    classic...

Legend

User Info Menu

Classic is so overused when things are not classic. But, in this case...rightfully earned.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

I remember there was this poster that decided after 26 years it was time to win another SuperBowl. So in the preseason, he started this thread called something like "SuperBowl or Bust".

This guy chronicled the whole season knowing a SuperBowl victory was inevitable.

Everyone thought it was laughable. We weren't a dominant team. We had this young QB that seemed to be falling from grace so quickly. We barely made the playoffs and sneaked in as a wild card. We had to take a path never taken before and do it on the road.

It was the unlikeliest of seasons. A SuperBowl, we had no business being in let alone winning. Yet some guy dreamed it and let everyone know, it was coming.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    I remember there was this poster that decided after 26 years it was time to win another SuperBowl. So in the preseason, he started this thread called something like "SuperBowl or Bust".

This guy chronicled the whole season knowing a SuperBowl victory was inevitable.

Everyone thought it was laughable. We weren't a dominant team. We had this young QB that seemed to be falling from grace so quickly. We barely made the playoffs and sneaked in as a wild card. We had to take a path never taken before and do it on the road.

It was the unlikeliest of seasons. A SuperBowl, we had no business being in let alone winning. Yet some guy dreamed it and let everyone know, it was coming.
    One of the fathers of Queerbait started that.
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Starter

User Info Menu

I haven't posted a lot here lately, but per SFL I was the new comer of the year in 2006. HaHa!

Anyone remember kevdude or kevdogg I quite remember the name. He had Dan Krieder as his avatar? I can't tell you how many battles I had with him. He was a huuuuge Santonio Holmes hater, I remember that much.

Didn't Bradshaw'sHairdresser start the whole Tomlin "janitor" thing?
    "The standard is the standard" Mike Tomlin

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene View Post
    One of the fathers of Queerbait started that.

Tee'Hee!!
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Rookie

User Info Menu

Trib live was my first message board experience. That was so funny. Flippy, I remember your SB thread. Great stuff! And for the longest time I read MSM as Mr. Smart MOMMIES! I do remember Crash and was it Big Nasty? And the guy who died. He didn't really die?