Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: Relive Trib Live Memories Here!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I haven't seen Crash at the Tavern but again, I haven't been doing a lot over there and also, I don't see many over there.. Hawaiin, remember when the Tavern invited everyone back to their site with the news they booted scrambled egg brains from being a mod ? The site prior to that was a ghost town and I truly believe you pumped life back into it. Since you haven't been there for a while it's flat again. Do you think that site can ever recover from the damage that was done ?
    Also, exactly who is Crash ? He never bothered me or caused me trouble but I have to say, he was an authority on everything. I enjoy other peoples comments even if I disagree but, he seemed as if he had his own way and if he didn't agree with you or you didn't agree with him..... there was a never ending battle for him to impress his will upon everyone.
    Am I'm describing that correctly ?

BTW, how do you like the chandelier I've hung up in my camp ?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    Crash did the same thing, after being banned from here he went over to the Tavern and called everyone who posts here at the Planet "a bunch of losers" just like the ex-mod did that you are referencing.

oh well, guess we can't all be winners like the ex-mod and Crash are...
    homosayswhat?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig View Post
    I haven't seen Crash at the Tavern but again, I haven't been doing a lot over there and also, I don't see many over there.. Hawaiin, remember when the Tavern invited everyone back to their site with the news they booted scrambled egg brains from being a mod ? The site prior to that was a ghost town and I truly believe you pumped life back into it. Since you haven't been there for a while it's flat again. Do you think that site can ever recover from the damage that was done ?
    Also, exactly who is Crash ? He never bothered me or caused me trouble but I have to say, he was an authority on everything. I enjoy other peoples comments even if I disagree but, he seemed as if he had his own way and if he didn't agree with you or you didn't agree with him..... there was a never ending battle for him to impress his will upon everyone.
    Am I'm describing that correctly ?

BTW, how do you like the chandelier I've hung up in my camp ?
    after being banned from here Crash was banned from the Tavern shortly thereafter and I believe he is sharing his pearls of wisdom at steelernation now.

I always found Crash to be a very entertaining and knowledgeable poster but he rubs a lot of posters the wrong way with all discussions eventually leading back to Art Rooney II just wanting to run the ball, LeBeau's defenses always coughing up 4th quarter leads, Hines Ward being divorced and hanging out with known drug dealers and Ben the Demi-God being able to do no wrong.

and yes, I think that is a very nice chandelier...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

are you saying he couldn't get off those particular topics ? when was hines hanging out with drug dealers ? i missed that one.

yep...lebeaus defense wasn't hanging on in the fourth
    art said he would like to see us run better or more but in any event, i thought the tone of his voice or his comments were, " when needed, be able to run the ball. "
    what's wrong with our qb being popular ? when your a winner, that is what happens.

i'm excited about the chandelier..... i had taken it out of a store at the ohio valley mall back in the 1980's during the remoldeling. can't remember the exact year. i've kept that thing ever since and finally, i have a camp that it looks good in. i've been renovating this camp for 1-1/2 years and the chandelier is finally up. that light has to be 100 pounds if not more.

Legend

User Info Menu

I see Crash over at steelernation.com a lot.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Djfan View Post
    I see Crash over at steelernation.com a lot.
    I'll bet today steelernation is learning all about why Todd Haley the ex-golf coach only got the OC job because of who his Daddy is...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

I've thought Haley was doing a good job this season, but his work in yesterday's game left me scratching my head...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser View Post
    I've thought Haley was doing a good job this season, but his work in yesterday's game left me scratching my head...
    Haley's worst game as our OC by far...

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I thought he was doing a good job and still doing a good job. An injured Leftwich isn't going to beat many teams. Wallace dropping the ball, Colon off sides or holding or whatever he does to screw the team along with Adams having a rough go of it and then there is Heath Miller and Cotchery that I believe dropped a pass each. Mendenhall not doing much, Redman hurt, Dwyer removing himself from the game each time he seemed to have the defense on their heals. Cap it off with not so terrific field position.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig View Post
    I thought he was doing a good job and still doing a good job. An injured Leftwich isn't going to beat many teams. Wallace dropping the ball, Colon off sides or holding or whatever he does to screw the team along with Adams having a rough go of it and then there is Heath Miller and Cotchery that I believe dropped a pass each. Mendenhall not doing much, Redman hurt, Dwyer removing himself from the game each time he seemed to have the defense on their heals. Cap it off with not so terrific field position.
    I don't know much, but I found myself moaning about the execution more than the play calling yesterday. Poor Lefty. Adams. Wallace. Even Foote caught tripping (is that irony?).
    Maybe I should be, but I'm not as po'd at Kiesel for that off-sides as I should be. But anyway, I don't think any OC could shine yesterday.

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!