Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Relive Trib Live Memories Here!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by D Rock View Post
    is he still flying or should I make sure to avoid Delta flights from now on?
    Nky flies internationally, usually to the Orient.

I would definitely not fly Delta in that direction...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Just one mans opinion, but gossip doesn't belong here. We all have our own demons...our own issues.
    OK, now i'm confused. Are you saying ur Q'bait now???
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelCrazy View Post
    I remember being ignored on there and things haven't changed here. I'm too straight forward and non-argumentative. QB was always funny. HHH was entertaining...The guy with Jack Nicholson pic as an avatar.

To your credit.

That board was alot of fun. Even the blusterous ones and attention-seekers there had a fun edge, became caricatures.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy View Post
    To your credit.

That board was alot of fun. Even the blusterous ones and attention-seekers there had a fun edge, became caricatures.
    It's all good SteelCrazy. You give good board here. If you're lucky FF will post about how great you are. That comes with time, though.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

The things I remember about the Trib.

1. Trolls could talk all the crap they wanted but we as a Steeler fan would defend ourselves and get punished.
    2. Trolls would come on to the site make fun of a tree falling upon and killing an ex Steeler and that was okay but I got
    warned when I asked , " what asprin fans take after a hangover ? "
    3. I remember Patrick Williams a Steeler fan and that his wife passed away and leaving Patrick with two young children. I remember how he
    kept us all informed and how heart broken many of us were. I wonder what has become of patrick and his children. I wish them well and when I remember
    I still pray for them all.
    4. I remember NKy at the site and I can't remember if he was a douch bag then too. There were so many of them at the time.
    5. Go to the other site and check out the Nky ado before you pretty much call Hawaiin a liar. He was just answering a question or
    speaking what or how he remembers the Trib.
    6. Nky is an obnoxious childlike person that destroyed the other site with his power of being a mod. He was brutal to the posters and for no reason other than just being
    a piece of work or as many believe or say, just being an obnoxious drunk. Terrific, the guys a pilot too. Might as well hire a porkypine to be in charge of a condom factory.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig View Post

3. I remember Patrick Williams a Steeler fan and that his wife passed away and leaving Patrick with two young children. I remember how he
    kept us all informed and how heart broken many of us were. I wonder what has become of patrick and his children. I wish them well and when I remember
    Oh wow...forgot about that
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

1. Trolls could talk all the crap they wanted but we as a Steeler fan would defend ourselves and get punished.
    2. Trolls would come on to the site make fun of a tree falling upon and killing an ex Steeler and that was okay but I got
    4. I remember NKy at the site and I can't remember if he was a douch bag then too. There were so many of them at the time.
    5. Go to the other site and check out the Nky ado before you pretty much call Hawaiin a liar. He was just answering a question or
    6. Nky is an obnoxious childlike person that destroyed the other site with his power of being a mod. He was brutal to the posters and for no reason other than just being
    a piece of work or as many believe or say, just being an obnoxious drunk. Terrific, the guys a pilot too. Might as well hire a porkypine to be in charge of a condom factory.
    I don't think anyone called Hawaiian a liar. I certainly didn't. Just doing another man's wash in public is poor form. There is nothing profitable from it. If you all are truly concerned about his well being, then extend a hand to him.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

I'm worried Fezz... being negative and airing dirty laundry is one thing but misspelling porcupine like that while attempting to tell a joke is a clear sign something is wrong.

Hope you feel better!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    If you all are truly concerned about his well being, then extend a hand to him.
    I did, but Nky chose to ignore it. not much I can do after that...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelAbility View Post
    D-DAWG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    No no no!

cockface was DawgPoundMadMad and he said "tick tock tick tock, just a matter of time."

[img][/img]
    [URL=http://s227.photobucket.com/user/AAFiorini/media/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg.html]<a href=http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/AAFiorini/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg target=_blank>http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...psgmcgfc1q.jpg</a>[/URL]