Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Relive Trib Live Memories Here!!

Legend

User Info Menu

I'm probably the only one but I grew to like MSM...kept in contact long after the Trib days. Last I heard he was doing some sports talk show in Pittsburgh.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

I liked him Shawn. Take him at face value and he was interesting.

My kids and I still laugh at cockface. That is clearly one of the best internet episodes in history. I really wish we could find him and bring him here were he belongs.

I think HHH was the only one I couldn't stand. Stereotypic case of "I'm bigger and badder on the internet" guy. Nothing to add, but much to say.

That one guy who was a pilot - can't remember his name either - but he was off the charts cool.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    I'm probably the only one but I grew to like MSM...kept in contact long after the Trib days. Last I heard he was doing some sports talk show in Pittsburgh.
    Shawn...I liked him too. He wasn't liek the rest of the kids, but he definately knew his stuff when it came to betting.

I am also disappointed you aren't Q'bait. TeeHee
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Flasteel View Post
    MSM was the worst. I know some on here had an appreciation for his stats and data, but he was - as Chadman would say - a huge wanker.
    That is something we can definitely agree on.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    I was a Nostradamus Stemmy award winner one year. I put that on my resume to this day....
    "There were many competent candidates vying for the position, but I have to say that the Nostradamus Award is what put you ahead of the pack. You're hired."

Quote Originally Posted by virgilbosetti View Post
    I tagged this loser with the name....my only true board credit. What a tool! [URL="http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=685&d=1351299425"][/URL]
    I remember arguing with this guy before anyone even noticed he was wearing junk on his face.

Yes. Your bromance was one for the ages.

Quote Originally Posted by Djfan View Post
    My kids and I still laugh at cockface. That is clearly one of the best internet episodes in history. I really wish we could find him and bring him here were he belongs.
    We need to make this happen.

That one guy who was a pilot - can't remember his name either - but he was off the charts cool.
    Nkysteeler. I always thought he was cool. He used to post here every now and then but I haven't seen him around for a long time. He used to post and moderate on another board that I haven't frequented in awhile.
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by eniparadoxgma View Post
    Nkysteeler. I always thought he was cool. He used to post here every now and then but I haven't seen him around for a long time. He used to post and moderate on another board that I haven't frequented in awhile.
    interesting that you bring up Nkysteeler, and yes he's a pilot for Delta Airlines.

he left here to start up another board and sent me a PM to join him over there, which is why I know of the following incident.

Nky invited a couple of the other mods and their families from the new board to party at his house and they all drove there to spend the weekend. Nky has a serious drinking problem and from what the other mods have said he was pretty much wasted the whole time they were there. the party ended abruptly when Nky pi$$ed on one of the guys in the pool, which is one of the most vile and disgusting things I have ever heard of.

needless to say, they are no longer friends and Nky no longer posts on that board.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

MSM was an interesting poster...he used to bring something different on the board...
    Steelers Draft 2015
    Rd 1: Devante Parker - WR/ Kevin Johnson - CB
    Rd 2: Danielle Hunter -OLB
    Rd 3: Steven Nelson - CB
    Rd 4: Derron Smith - S
    Rd 5: Henry Anderson - DE
    Rd 6: Wes Saxton - TE
    Rd 7: Deon Simon - DT

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    LOL, Kaopectate!!! LOL...now that really made me LOL.

What about the Browns Fan with the Penis on his face????
    D-DAWG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    interesting that you bring up Nkysteeler, and yes he's a pilot for Delta Airlines.

he left here to start up another board and sent me a PM to join him over there, which is why I know of the following incident.

Nky invited a couple of the other mods and their families from the new board to party at his house and they all drove there to spend the weekend. Nky has a serious drinking problem and from what the other mods have said he was pretty much wasted the whole time they were there. the party ended abruptly when Nky pi$$ed on one of the guys in the pool, which is one of the most vile and disgusting things I have ever heard of.

needless to say, they are no longer friends and Nky no longer posts on that board.
    Wow. Not sure what to say to that.
    Last edited by eniparadoxgma; 10-28-2012 at 03:04 PM.
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post

is he still flying or should I make sure to avoid Delta flights from now on?

Legend

User Info Menu

Just one mans opinion, but gossip doesn't belong here. We all have our own demons...our own issues.
    Trolls are people too.