Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Should Lebeau Move Harrison Inside?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Does the Giants DLine come with that switch?
    yeah, no kidding...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I guarantee that he has the strength to fight-off guards and fullbacks, shed, and fill, so we know he would excel inside. However, did you guys see that graphic on Sunday night, when they measured the angle of his lean? What has made Harrison such an impact edge rusher is his explosion, strength and leverage. Those first two attributes translate well inside but that third would be wasted.

Now, of course the whole point of that graphic was to illustrate that he is not yet able to get that same type of leverage. It's an obviously small sample size to determine anything and of course, he is still recovering from an injury. But if he isn't able to re-gain that leverage because of his back and knee issues, then I say stick him inside next year and see what Worlids has got.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

What are you talking about? We already got our JPP & Tuck (Ziggy Hood/Cam Heyward).

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

sadly, I don't see 92 being here next year due to a combination of age, salary, and knee problems in any particular order.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Does one come with our 3-4?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    sadly, I don't see 92 being here next year due to a combination of age, salary, and knee problems in any particular order.

Harrison might be willing to re-do his deal in order to stay here another year or two ala Casey Hampton.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    yeah, no kidding...
    If you draft players to play that kind of defense and don't waste two years of their career "converting" them could even be better.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shoe View Post
    What are you talking about? We already got our JPP & Tuck (Ziggy Hood/Cam Heyward).
    We just need a video of Hood doing a series of backflips across the field. He's practically there with his workout video

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    Harrison might be willing to re-do his deal in order to stay here another year or two ala Casey Hampton.
    sorry, but I just don't see any upside in asking james to learn a new position at his age, while also retarding the growth/acclimation of a younger draft pick or free agent.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    sorry, but I just don't see any upside in asking james to learn a new position at his age, while also retarding the growth/acclimation of a younger draft pick or free agent.
    Wasn't Harrison the backup at ILB & OLB when Peazy was here?