Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Should Lebeau Move Harrison Inside?

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Does the Giants DLine come with that switch?
    yeah, no kidding...

I guarantee that he has the strength to fight-off guards and fullbacks, shed, and fill, so we know he would excel inside. However, did you guys see that graphic on Sunday night, when they measured the angle of his lean? What has made Harrison such an impact edge rusher is his explosion, strength and leverage. Those first two attributes translate well inside but that third would be wasted.

Now, of course the whole point of that graphic was to illustrate that he is not yet able to get that same type of leverage. It's an obviously small sample size to determine anything and of course, he is still recovering from an injury. But if he isn't able to re-gain that leverage because of his back and knee issues, then I say stick him inside next year and see what Worlids has got.

"I hate him. Everybody says I'm supposed to be polite when I talk to you all, but I hate him..." "He talks too much, he doesn't make sense, he's fat, he's sloppy, he acts like he's the best thing since sliced bread. He's ugly, he stinks, his mouth stinks, his breath stinks, and basically his soul stinks, too.

"Not too many people have personalities like that and survive in life. I don't know how he does it."

-Kris Jenkins on Warren Sapp

Hall of Famer
    What are you talking about? We already got our JPP & Tuck (Ziggy Hood/Cam Heyward).

sadly, I don't see 92 being here next year due to a combination of age, salary, and knee problems in any particular order.

Hall of Famer Mister Pittsburgh's Avatar
    Does one come with our 3-4?

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    sadly, I don't see 92 being here next year due to a combination of age, salary, and knee problems in any particular order.

Harrison might be willing to re-do his deal in order to stay here another year or two ala Casey Hampton.

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    yeah, no kidding...
    If you draft players to play that kind of defense and don't waste two years of their career "converting" them could even be better.
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoe View Post
    What are you talking about? We already got our JPP & Tuck (Ziggy Hood/Cam Heyward).
    We just need a video of Hood doing a series of backflips across the field. He's practically there with his workout video

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    Harrison might be willing to re-do his deal in order to stay here another year or two ala Casey Hampton.
    sorry, but I just don't see any upside in asking james to learn a new position at his age, while also retarding the growth/acclimation of a younger draft pick or free agent.

Hall of Famer Mister Pittsburgh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    sorry, but I just don't see any upside in asking james to learn a new position at his age, while also retarding the growth/acclimation of a younger draft pick or free agent.
    Wasn't Harrison the backup at ILB & OLB when Peazy was here?