Thread: Why I feel good about Redskins game

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Well-done Sir !!!

Can you do one with Casey ???

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

This is assignment football at it's finest. Having 4 athletic linebackers on the field will allow us to match-up well and react to the dive, give, or pitch. We just need to keep this kid guessing at what he sees...give him different looks in similar down and distance scenarios or formations...and bring the friggin' heat!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I get to watch him play every week and I think the 'Skins got a good one in RGIII as long as Snyder doesn't fire a coach a year now for the next ten years. Rookies have always played well against us, I don't know why. I think we have to score no less than 30 in order to win by more than one score.
    go to [URL]http://www.thebreastcancersite.com[/URL] to donate a free mammogram a day to women without health insurance.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ramblinjim View Post
    I think we have to score no less than 30 in order to win by more than one score.
    the Redskins' pass defense is ranked dead last in the league, we should be able to do that.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    the Redskins' pass defense is ranked dead last in the league, we should be able to do that.
    Yeah, and I bet the Raiders and Titans were highly ranked in all categories. Not. Steelers love to play down to the competition.

Legend

User Info Menu

This will be RGIII's first game against a 3-4 defense. I think the Steelers defensive hopes rely on trying to confuse the guy, but that only means if he is confused he will probably take off running. I would not be shocked if he ends with close to 100 yds in scrambles. The Steelers just do not have anyone on D to handle his speed (maybe that new CB they signed a while back).

Legend

User Info Menu

If we can actually play our time-control offense we can do this. Keep him off the field, move the ball, score, and we win.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ramblinjim View Post
    Rookies have always played well against us, I don't know why.
    How many rookie QBs have won a game against a Dick LeBeau defense?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    Rankings don't mean anything when teams face off against one another.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    How many rookie QBs have won a game against a Dick LeBeau defense?

Just one. Troy Friggin' Smith.