Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will It Be Timmons vs RG3?

Legend

User Info Menu

Will It Be Timmons vs RG3?

Just curious if you think we'll play RG3 like we did Vick and just let Timmons go get him?

Legend

User Info Menu

Yup...Timmons as RG3 spy.
    Trolls are people too.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

makes sense to me.

another solid outing for 94. lets hope he keeps it up and the presence of woodley now, along with harrison, frees him up to run and hit as everyone says that is what he does so well.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Hopefully we don't pull out the 'containing mobile QB's' game plan we deployed versus Teblow where we sit everyone in coverage instead of attacking.
    Last edited by Mister Pittsburgh; 10-22-2012 at 05:58 PM.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    makes sense to me.

another solid outing for 94. lets hope he keeps it up and the presence of woodley now, along with harrison, frees him up to run and hit as everyone says that is what he does so well.
    He had a good game last night, so he's been showing lately.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh View Post
    Hopefully we don't pull out the 'containing mobile QB's' game plan we deployed versus Teblow where we sit everyone in coverage instead of attacking.
    That is the exact opposite of what happened vs. Tebow last year. They didn't put any safeties in coverage all day long, which is why he could throw for over 300 yards.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quite frankly, with Troy out, TImmons is the only option the Steelers have to contain him. On top of incredible speed, RGIII has a cannon with deadly accuracy. I don't think the NFL has seen a QB with quite the same skills in its history. If he has a weakness, I am not sure any DC has found it yet.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    That is the exact opposite of what happened vs. Tebow last year. They didn't put any safeties in coverage all day long, which is why he could throw for over 300 yards.
    Bullcrap. We didn't blitz him. Lebeau was scared of him running so we didn't attack.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Hampton = spy

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh View Post
    Bullcrap. We didn't blitz him. Lebeau was scared of him running so we didn't attack.
    Yes to this. Played scared and played not to lose.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"