Thread: What triggered the turnaround?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rookie

User Info Menu

Collinsworth brought attention to it last night, but when Colon went off on Vontaze Burfict, it seemed to get the offense riled up...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I was laughing my ass off with Colon wiggling back and forth on top of Burfict. Sooooo funny.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Snatch98 View Post
    I was laughing my ass off with Colon wiggling back and forth on top of Burfict. Sooooo funny.
    That was one of the funniest things I have seen in a long time. Man, I have to sympathize with any women who is underneath good ole Willie when he is going at it.

On a side note I was impressed with how well Burfict played. The Bengals might have picked up a winner in the UDFA sweepstakes.
    As many on this site think ... The Rooney's suck, Colbert sucks, Tomlin sucks, the coaches suck, and the players suck.

but Go Steelers!!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ikestops85 View Post
    That was one of the funniest things I have seen in a long time. Man, I have to sympathize with any women who is underneath good ole Willie when he is going at it.

On a side note I was impressed with how well Burfict played. The Bengals might have picked up a winner in the UDFA sweepstakes.
    I thought Burfict made 2 or 3 really good plays, but there were plenty of plays where he got the **** blocked out of him.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Snatch98 View Post
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........Knuckle up. Punk.

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha