Thread: Legursky Does it Again

Legend

User Info Menu

Legursky Does it Again

The guy does a really good job every time he fills in to play C.

Our line has some issues with health and quality of play from time to time. But we're solid at C, backup C, and LT for now. Can't wait to get DD back and fix the line for good.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I thought Foster played great also, he was carving up some nice holes.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

I believe it to be the fall out from a quick passing game. These guys didn't learn how to block overnight. I do believe this OL has gained some momentum despite injuries because they are playing with confidence. They are playing with confidence because Ben is upright. That is because of Haley.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    I believe it to be the fall out from a quick passing game. These guys didn't learn how to block overnight. I do believe this OL has gained some momentum despite injuries because they are playing with confidence. They are playing with confidence because Ben is upright. That is because of Haley.
    I tend to agree with this 100%; at the beginning of the year it looked like more of the same, but the Steelers are killing teams in time of possession (37-23 last night and the worst they have been is 30-30 once all other games have been lopsided). The Steelers will win a lot of games dominating the TOP as they have been. The defense will look fresh and good again if they only have to play 20-25 minutes per game.

Haley has made a difference in the offensive line's confidence and Ben is converting 3rds into 1sts at a high rate and still maintaining a high YPA (7.5 last night).

Pappy

1.20 -
    2.51 -
    3.84 -
    3.98 -
    4.119 -
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Legend

User Info Menu

If we can start converting TOP into TDs, we'll be doing just fine.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    If we can start converting TOP into TDs, we'll be doing just fine.
    You are correct Flippy. TOP means nothing if we continually kick FGs. We have to score TDs when we get into the red zone.
    As many on this site think ... The Rooney's suck, Colbert sucks, Tomlin sucks, the coaches suck, and the players suck.

but Go Steelers!!!