Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Running straight at FAT BOY!

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post
    Actually it was Ziggy who was lined up at NT more during this game than Casey was.
    I like Ziggy better at NT than I do at the 5 tech...

Now that Ta'amu went crazy, he may end up seeing more time there...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    I like Ziggy better at NT than I do at the 5 tech...

Now that Ta'amu went crazy, he may end up seeing more time there...
    and this would be a great way to get Heyward on the field more also...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    the Bengals had 21 rushes for only 80 yards, a 3.8 average.

Fat Boy must not have been doing too badly...
    That doesn't tell the whole story though.
    When their #1 Center was in the game, they ran just fine (i.e. first drive). The second half saw a light in the a$s backup, and I'm presuming that Hampton was able to control him.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shoe View Post
    That doesn't tell the whole story though.
    When their #1 Center was in the game, they ran just fine (i.e. first drive). The second half saw a light in the a$s backup, and I'm presuming that Hampton was able to control him.
    Doesn't matter...

The Steelers ran just fine with their backup center in the game, too..

Legend

User Info Menu

It DOES matter... we can't rely on every teams starting center getting hurt and a light in the a$$ backup replacing him so Halton can look half decent. Now if you mean it doesn't matter because we won this game then I agree... I feel no pity when a team has to use a backup but IMO Hampton shouldn't be out there as much this year.... and I've been a big Hampton fan for years.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post
    Actually it was Ziggy who was lined up at NT more during this game than Casey was.
    Like I stated earlier, some poster's argue and don't even watch the games.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post
    Wallace produces. Count his numbers over the the last 3 years. Hampton don't , he don't even give effort. Should Ben money be taken, because he's not having a great game.
    Wallace produces dropped passes. Yea, I guess that is production. Over the last 15 games, Wallace has been average to below average at best. He was very good his first two years and then something happened...I was at the game last night and his body language after missing the balls made it seem like he didn't really care. His last 16 games: 68 cathces, 880 yards, and only 8 touchdowns. Not that impressive for a "franchise receiver."

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lebsteel View Post
    Wallace produces dropped passes. Yea, I guess that is production. Over the last 15 games, Wallace has been average to below average at best. He was very good his first two years and then something happened...I was at the game last night and his body language after missing the balls made it seem like he didn't really care. His last 16 games: 68 cathces, 880 yards, and only 8 touchdowns. Not that impressive for a "franchise receiver."
    Wally is a dump-truck!!!!

Dropping balls everywhere!!!

He doesn't give a $hit, cuz he isn't getting PAID!!!

When he gets PAID, I don't think he will give a $hit either!!!

And I can assure you that he won't be getting PAID by the Steelers!!!

JD
    The Pittsburgh Steelers: There is NO other Team!

http://i454.photobucket.com/albums/q...6jpg-1-1-1.jpg

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

So what receiver on the Team numbers are better at scoring please tell me. Do I think the team needs to break the bank on Wallace, no I don't but he have out pereformed 90% of the team and make way less. And some hold that against him for wanting to get paid.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

Serious about this?