Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ben Says "Haley's Offense is....

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Either way, the O needs to score more points, to accommodate for D's shortcomings. 2 and 4 gets to be a big hole. Needto be 3 and 3 at day's end, and may the offense score 38 points or more today.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Then they need to start USING the offense. Pope? He sits.

Paulson? He sits too.

Johnson? Bye.

Use the talent you claim you have? Or trade it to someone who will.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy View Post
    Either way, the O needs to score more points, to accommodate for D's shortcomings. 2 and 4 gets to be a big hole. Needto be 3 and 3 at day's end, and may the offense score 38 points or more today.
    We have a beat up OL and problems at RB while facing a fierce and attacking front. If we can put half that on Cincy's D I would be very happy.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by PowerFist View Post
    Then they need to start USING the offense. Pope? He sits.
    Pope has sat the last two games...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

The difference is Haley seems to be calling plays to help the weak Oline and keep Ben alive for 3rd down.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jooser View Post
    Yeah, this Haley/Ben garbage is getting old.
    x1000 but it's just a sign of the times IMO. Instead of the media reporting actual findings and that strange thing that seems so alien nowadays...the "truth", we get intentional sensationalism for sales or views.
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

Legend

User Info Menu

too many long drives that end with FG's

Rookie

User Info Menu

But, I love the long drives that end in the victory formation...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    But, I love the long drives that end in the victory formation...
    my personal favorite...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I see nothing wrong with the Haley offense but I would like to see him take more big pass play shots down field. Even three or four a game would be nice because we have the weapons. Unless Haley is aware that Wallace will probably drop them anyway so............