Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ben Says "Haley's Offense is....

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    I always said Ben was a better "dink and dunk" QB than he was a long ball thrower. We just needed a Coord with a strong enough will to force him to do it. This will keep Ben healthy for the playoffs (if we make them). Everyone in flourishing in this offense, except for maybe Wallace's contract negotiations and that makes me like it even more.

I wonder if Crash is hating this style of football from Ben...

I remember him saying fans would call Ben a punk and a sissy if he didn't drag 3 guys on his back before throwing into the flat or using the hot.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    I always said Ben was a better "dink and dunk" QB than he was a long ball thrower. We just needed a Coord with a strong enough will to force him to do it. This will keep Ben healthy for the playoffs (if we make them).
    Haley is the best thing that ever happened for our OL, instead of having to pass block for 5-7 seconds they only need to hold their blocks for 3-5 seconds now.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    Haley is the best thing that ever happened for our OL, instead of having to pass block for 5-7 seconds they only need to hold their blocks for 3-5 seconds now.
    Completely agre. Arians never had the brains or balls to recognize that and do something about it.

Like I said, everyone is flourishing in Haley's offense. To me that is the clearest sign of a great coordinator.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"