Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mike Adams quickly finding footing on patchwork line

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    Correct. Nowhere does it say or imply that Adams was lazy...to me, it implies that actual games are far different than his expectation...
    He has never been known for his work ethic...ever. Lazy? Eh...lacking motivation to be great? Definitely.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelblood View Post
    It is disconcerting to me that (according to Foster) he needed the wake-up call in Denver to work harder. Didn't this guy promise after his failed drug test and after the draft, that he'd work hard and keep his nose clean?
    Join the rest of us who were disconcerted while watching him mediocre his way through college.
    Trolls are people too.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    Correct. Nowhere does it say or imply that Adams was lazy...to me, it implies that actual games are far different than his expectation...
    Never said "lazy." But, if his "day to day stuff" is changing, it sounds like he is working harder now.
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelblood View Post
    Never said "lazy." But, if his "day to day stuff" is changing, it sounds like he is working harder now.
    Either that or he knows how to work now. Working harder isn't always the answer.