Thread: Here's a really good website to gauge which way you lean politically

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Here's a really good website to gauge which way you lean politically

[URL]http://www.isidewith.com/presidential-election-quiz[/URL]

I recommend looking at the 'more stances' options on each question...you'll probably find some you like better than yes or no. Also check out the extra questions in each section.

If everyone in the US took this quiz we might finally realize how dumb a two party system and voting on party lines truly is.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by D Rock View Post
    [URL]http://www.isidewith.com/presidential-election-quiz[/URL]

I recommend looking at the 'more stances' options on each question...you'll probably find some you like better than yes or no. Also check out the extra questions in each section.

If everyone in the US took this quiz we might finally realize how dumb a two party system and voting on party lines truly is.
    Gary Johnson Libertarian. Kinda surprises me a bit.
    Trolls are people too.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Gary Johnson Libertarian. Kinda surprises me a bit.

That's the answer most people get from what I have seen...you know why? Because he is more 'every-man' than the other guys. People committed to serving the Republicans or Democrats don't have views that common people do. And that is the basis of the issues facing this country.

Legend

User Info Menu

I hear what you are saying DRock. I have become disenchanted with the entire system. Some of my views are very right...some very left...some right in the middle. It would be nice to see someone (not that I believe anyone can change the system besides the people) who was willing to just speak about what he believes....truly believes not just what he believes will win him votes.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

I'm a 93% match with Gary Johnson, a 57% match with Jill Stein, 53% Mitt, 41% Rocky Anderson, 41% Virgil Good, and 20% Barry O.

The biggest conclusion I can draw is probably I should vote for anyone other than Obama. The only thing I share in common with Obama is my stance on immigration. And for that I remember answering we should eliminate borders.