Last edited by RuthlessBurgher; 10-17-2012 at 01:33 PM.
if it is a 1 o'clock game eastern time, wouldn't that be like the vikings playing at 9 or 10 in the morning? If it is 1 in pittsburgh is it like 4 or 5 in the afternoon in the UK?
Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!
These are grown men who are professionals making millions of dollars to play a game. Yeah, they should be able to suck it up and be professional about it. Who here doesn't have a boss who occasionally asks them to do things that they don't want to do? Do you let it effect your performance?
2014 NFL Draft
1) Cyrus Kouandjio-OT Alabama
2) Kyle Fuller-DB Virginia Tech
3) Jared Abbrederis-WR Wisconsin (the next Hines Ward)
4) Calvin Barnett-DT Oklahoma
5) Marcus Williams- DB North Dakota State (Best DB you haven't heard of)
6) Venric Mark-RB/WR Northwestern