Thread: Injury Update 10/19/2012 ........

Legend

User Info Menu

Injury Update 10/19/2012 ........

[URL="http://blog.steelers.com/2012/10/19/five-ruled-out-for-sunday-ben-is-fine/"] Five ruled out for Sunday; Ben is fine [/URL]

Posted by Teresa Varley on October 19, 2012 – 2:03 pm

Running backs Rashard Mendenhall and Isaac Redman, as well as safety Troy Polamalu, tackle Marcus Gilbert and linebacker Chris Carter have been ruled out for Sunday night’s game against the Cincinnati Bengals.

Quarterback Ben Roethlisberger, however, fully participated in practice on Friday after a minor ankle injury in practice on Thursday forced him to miss the last few minutes.

“This is a lot of overkill for nothing,” said Roethlisberger when answering questions about the injury following Friday’s practice. “I knew I would be fine. I was fine. I just rolled it, nothing big. It was good to get back out there and practice.

“It’s no big deal. I practiced today, am ready to go, I didn’t miss a play.”

Center Maurkice Pouncey (knee) is questionable for Sunday, while linebackers Lawrence Timmons (foot) and Brandon Johnson (hamstring) are probable and both fully practiced on Friday.
    5 make the creampuff squad this week.
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

It looks like my Dwyer prediction can still come true. Look out.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    It looks like my Dwyer prediction can still come true. Look out.
    here's Dwyer's opportunity, the Bengals have the NFL's 21st ranked run defense...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    here's Dwyer's opportunity, the Bengals have the NFL's 21st ranked run defense...
    And the Steelers' offensive line is rated 34th.

Pappy

1.20 -
    2.51 -
    3.84 -
    3.98 -
    4.119 -
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by papillon View Post
    And the Steelers' offensive line is rated 34th.

Pappy
    you exaggerate, they're ranked 33rd...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha