Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Legursky will get start at center versus Bengals

  1. #1
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Legursky will get start at center versus Bengals

    Mark Kaboly ‏@MarkKaboly_Trib:

    Pouncey highly, highly unlikely to play Sunday against the Bengals. Legursky will get start at center

    [URL]https://twitter.com/MarkKaboly_Trib/status/257904483751821312[/URL]

  2. #2
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    Mark Kaboly ‏@MarkKaboly_Trib:

    Pouncey highly, highly unlikely to play Sunday against the Bengals. Legursky will get start at center

    [URL]https://twitter.com/MarkKaboly_Trib/status/257904483751821312[/URL]
    Well Geno Atkins should have his best game as a Pro. 5 sacks from him?

  3. #3
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Who is the back up Center now with no more Trai Essex?

  4. #4
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Who is the back up Center now with no more Trai Essex?

    there is speculation that the Steelers may very well be considering bringing Trai Essex back for that very reason.

  5. #5
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    there is speculation that the Steelers may very well be considering bringing Trai Essex back for that very reason.
    I thought he signed with the Colts!!!!!!

    I hope I live long enough to see the day our OL isn't a disaster.

  6. #6
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    I thought he signed with the Colts!!!!!!
    the Colts have already released Essex, he's a FA once again.

  7. #7
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    the Colts have already released Essex, he's a FA once again.
    Amazing how so many linemen that fans hate keep coming back to save the day...Starks and now Essex.

  8. #8
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Amazing how so many linemen that fans hate keep coming back to save the day...Starks and now Essex.
    you don't think most Steeler fans like Starks? I know I do...

  9. #9
    Administrator

    User Info Menu

    Not even the Colts will take our garbage players.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •