Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Ike The Problem According to Cowher

Backup

User Info Menu

So its better IF Ike gets beat for a TD? I think the PI is a good move if you are defeated on a play. You live to fight another down. Never said Ike was great. I just said our scheme hurts him and that there arent 10 corners better than him. At press time no one has named 10 better. Hmmmm

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by stopplayn View Post
    Never said Ike was great. I just said our scheme hurts him and that there arent 10 corners better than him.
    you definitely said Ike was great when you said he is a Top-10 CB.

so let's see your list of Top-10 CBs since you said Ike was in it and I'll gladly tell you who should be ranked ahead of Ike. the way Ike has been playing his last six games that will be a relatively easy thing to do.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Backup

User Info Menu

Once again, the failed list of 10 better. Mere assertions arent proof

Legend

User Info Menu

Once again, the failed list of 10 better. Mere assertions arent proof

Ike has played so poorly his last six games that I can easily think of 15 CBs better than Ike right now but what would be the point of doing that when you would just say "oh no, he's not beter and neither is he..."

since you were the one who said Ike is a Top-10 CB, let's see your list. like I said, I'll be more than happy to correct you afterwards...

you did see the Denver playoff loss and this past game against Tennessee, didn't you?
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Backup

User Info Menu

So we can change Ike's name to Cape Taylor? I just think the guy is better than he played Thursday night. I don't feel he's top 10 anymore, but I once did.

Cape?...if you are reading this. Make a believer out of me this week. I want to believe again!
    [URL="http://famousfatdave.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/GodfatherIIClemenza.jpg"][/URL]

Backup

User Info Menu

Funny how they deny that he is top 10 but then ASK ME to name 10 corners that Ike is better than. IMAGINE THAT....... My case has been proven.

Legend

User Info Menu

10 corners better than Ike Taylor:
    Darrell Revis
    Charles Woodson
    Champ Bailey
    Joe Haden
    Nmandi Asomugha
    Jonathan Joseph
    Patrick Peterson
    Dunta Robinson
    Brent Grimes
    Ladarius Webb
    Carlos Rogers
    Last edited by BradshawsHairdresser; 10-17-2012 at 08:43 AM.

Legend

User Info Menu

Funny how they deny that he is top 10 but then ASK ME to name 10 corners that Ike is better than. IMAGINE THAT....... My case has been proven.
    put out a list or zip it...

Legend

User Info Menu

I would be very very surprised if there weren't 10 corners whose "torch percentage" wasn't lower than Ike's dating back to the Denver game (actually, didn't we see glimpses of the "New and (NOT) Improved Ike" even before the Denver game?). But I don't have the time or inclination to find those stats, if they exist, so I will summarize with the following opinion:

Ike should be benched immediately, and stay there, until/unless he shows that he is BETTER than his replacement.

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Backup

User Info Menu

Ike IS better than his replacement and thats why he is the starter. Your solution is to put in Charlie Batch over Ben after 2-4 bad games. Really??