Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Ike The Problem According to Cowher

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Sorry...not part of the defensive template
    There is probably a reason that all of the teams in the NFL put 2 safeties on the field in their base defense. I guess the rest of the league is similarly saddled with coordinators who are too stubborn to change from their system.

Backup

User Info Menu

Learn football? From your encyclopedia? No thanks Google boy. Go back and read my post again, and this time don't try a redirect. No more smoke and mirrors act to cloud the issue, or reference something someone else said to deflect the fact that you got served....again.
    [URL="http://famousfatdave.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/GodfatherIIClemenza.jpg"][/URL]

Backup

User Info Menu

Translation: I couldnt refute your post so I made up a bunch of cute saying and borrowed metaphors. Can you say plagiarism? Soliloquy expert. I'm impressed. Clap Clap Clap

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    There is probably a reason that all of the teams in the NFL put 2 safeties on the field in their base defense. I guess the rest of the league is similarly saddled with coordinators who are too stubborn to change from their system.

Ask Castillo from Philly? Ooops, he just got fired!

Wasn't it just yesterday he said he wasn't changing and something about it being about execution? Where have we heard that?
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by stopplayn View Post
    Translation: I couldnt refute your post so I made up a bunch of cute saying and borrowed metaphors. Can you say plagiarism? Soliloquy expert. I'm impressed. Clap Clap Clap
    Refute what? You say blame schematics and that it's not Ike's fault. You couldn't be more wrong and I prooved it by explaining the individual responsibilities of a zone. He's been toasted lately and its got nothing to do with the scheme. Dont redirect....Prove me wrong.
    [URL="http://famousfatdave.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/GodfatherIIClemenza.jpg"][/URL]

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by stopplayn View Post
    Ike Taylor is on the other teams BEST receiver every week. So OF COURSE he will get more "spotlight" plays.
    but, but...

I thought Ike played zone and not man to man?
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    but, but...

DAHN, Dahn, Dahn!!!!

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

but, but...

As much as I know stop (which banned poster is he anyway? 43?) will just find some trapdoor to escape actually dealing with the issue that there is hilarious.
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

Backup

User Info Menu

but, but...

He does play zone as the footage I supplied proves. IF you knew football you would understand a LC is on the STRONG SIDE (So is the best wr most of the time) and a RC is on the weak side. Same as the Sam and Willie Backer as well as the SS/FS

So Ike goes to the side of the best wr but still in a zone.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by virgilbosetti View Post
    Refute what? You say blame schematics and that it's not Ike's fault. You couldn't be more wrong and I prooved it by explaining the individual responsibilities of a zone. He's been toasted lately and its got nothing to do with the scheme. Dont redirect....Prove me wrong.
    You cant comprehend the responsibilities in a zone and that is your problem. With all due respect