Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Ike The Problem According to Cowher

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh View Post
    Ike has been around this D for a decade. He should know the responsibility of the FS.
    I have been around medicine for years...doesn't mean you want me pulling out your appendix. Taylor would need more than head knowledge of the position....he would need preseason reps.
    Trolls are people too.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    I have been around medicine for years...doesn't mean you want me pulling out your appendix. Taylor would need more than head knowledge of the position....he would need preseason reps.
    Ike out there learning the FS position in practice and on the job would still be better than Ryan Mundy or Will Allen starting at SS. Clark knows SS, move him there, put Ike at FS and get it over with. Probably extends Ikes career another 3 or 4 years as well. He has the build for it.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by stopplayn View Post
    Ike Taylor is on the other teams BEST receiver every week. So OF COURSE he will get more "spotlight" plays. You guys focus on the penalties but what about the other 40 plays where he holds his own? Ike is top 10 Corner IN THE NFL. Bench him for someone that IS WORSE than him. YEAH THATS SMART
    You need to roll em smaller or pass em more brother.
    [URL="http://famousfatdave.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/GodfatherIIClemenza.jpg"][/URL]

Backup

User Info Menu

I'll pass it to you. I say NO to drugs. Bench Ike for who? Put Ike at FS without playing there. IM SURE GLAD YOU NOVICES DONT COACH OUR TEAM

Backup

User Info Menu

Cowher started Kordell. Nuff said

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by stopplayn View Post
    I'll pass it to you. I say NO to drugs. Bench Ike for who? Put Ike at FS without playing there. IM SURE GLAD YOU NOVICES DONT COACH OUR TEAM
    Our you posting from 5th grade on your iphone?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

How do you add someone to your ignore list?

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh View Post
    How do you add someone to your ignore list?
    It's a simple process...

Go to "My Profile" on the top right of the screen and click it...along the left side of the next screen, you will see Ignore List on the menu...

The final product looks a little like this:

stopplayn
    This user is on your Ignore List.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    It's a simple process...

Go to "My Profile" on the top right of the screen and click it...along the left side of the next screen, you will see Ignore List on the menu...

The final product looks a little like this:

[/INDENT]
    Thanks man. Appreciate it.

Legend

User Info Menu

Not surprised that Cowher would point to Ike as being "the problem." After all, Ike was Cowher's whipping boy when Cowher coached the Steelers. Not that I'm defending Ike's putrid play...I've called for him to be sat on the bench. But as for Ike being "the problem" with this defense? He's but one of many. You could replace Ike with a healthy Darrell Revis this Sunday, and the Steelers' pass D would still be struggling, because we can't get pressure on the QB.