Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Ike The Problem According to Cowher

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    In three games against the Steelers, AJ Green has 7 catches for 123 yds and 2 TDs. Ike is the CB in coverage on a majority of plays. Dalton has been targeting Green on 46% of pass plays (all games). I understand Ike got plenty of help, but Ike was only targeted 3 times in the game allowing one completion for a TD. The rest of the game
    Lewis, Allen and Brown were targeted 11 times and allowed a total of 6 pass completions away from Green.

Ike is and remains the Steelers best option against the other team's best.
    Ike HAD PLENTY OF HELP.... of course he plays well when a team has 1 good WR.

My frustration with Ike is the beeyotching and moaning. He is too concerned with the media and easily talked out of his game. Why aren't we a family? Is Ike sharing his money with the rest of the DB's? I doubt it...

..and honestly, I'm more impressed by Lewis right now.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Ike HAD PLENTY OF HELP.... of course he plays well when a team has 1 good WR.

My frustration with Ike is the beeyotching and moaning. He is too concerned with the media and easily talked out of his game. Why aren't we a family? Is Ike sharing his money with the rest of the DB's? I doubt it...

..and honestly, I'm more impressed by Lewis right now.
    I've been most impressed by Allen than both of them. Lewis has been a pleasant surprise too. Although those guys aren't getting anywhere near a guy like AJ.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    I've been most impressed by Allen than both of them. Lewis has been a pleasant surprise too. Although those guys aren't getting anywhere near a guy like AJ.
    Speaking of Cortez ... did he play Sunday night? I saw a lot of Curtis Brown but I don't remember seeing Allen.
    As many on this site think ... The Rooney's suck, Colbert sucks, Tomlin sucks, the coaches suck, and the players suck.

but Go Steelers!!!