Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Ike The Problem According to Cowher

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    In three games against the Steelers, AJ Green has 7 catches for 123 yds and 2 TDs. Ike is the CB in coverage on a majority of plays. Dalton has been targeting Green on 46% of pass plays (all games). I understand Ike got plenty of help, but Ike was only targeted 3 times in the game allowing one completion for a TD. The rest of the game
    Lewis, Allen and Brown were targeted 11 times and allowed a total of 6 pass completions away from Green.

Ike is and remains the Steelers best option against the other team's best.
    Ike HAD PLENTY OF HELP.... of course he plays well when a team has 1 good WR.

My frustration with Ike is the beeyotching and moaning. He is too concerned with the media and easily talked out of his game. Why aren't we a family? Is Ike sharing his money with the rest of the DB's? I doubt it...

..and honestly, I'm more impressed by Lewis right now.

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Ike HAD PLENTY OF HELP.... of course he plays well when a team has 1 good WR.

My frustration with Ike is the beeyotching and moaning. He is too concerned with the media and easily talked out of his game. Why aren't we a family? Is Ike sharing his money with the rest of the DB's? I doubt it...

..and honestly, I'm more impressed by Lewis right now.
    I've been most impressed by Allen than both of them. Lewis has been a pleasant surprise too. Although those guys aren't getting anywhere near a guy like AJ.

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    I've been most impressed by Allen than both of them. Lewis has been a pleasant surprise too. Although those guys aren't getting anywhere near a guy like AJ.
    Speaking of Cortez ... did he play Sunday night? I saw a lot of Curtis Brown but I don't remember seeing Allen.
    <a href=http://seahawknationblog.com/files/2011/02/roger-goodell.jpg target=_blank>http://seahawknationblog.com/files/2...er-goodell.jpg</a>