Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's really disgusting

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

It's really disgusting

Watching all these games and realising that every mlb in the league is faster than Foote. Every corner is better than Ike and Keenan. Every Nt better and more athletic than Thimble Head Hampton. Every Dl stronger than ours. And all D coordinators bring pressure on third and long. A real house cleaning is needed.
    Last edited by Steelhere10; 10-14-2012 at 06:08 PM.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post
    Watching all these games and realising that every mlb in the league is faster than Foote. Every corner is better than Ike and Keenan. Every Nt better and more athletic than thimble Hampton. Every Dl stronger than ours. And all D coordinators bring pressure on third and long. A real house cleaning is needed.

That's what I've been doing, cleaning house, so I don't have to deal with seeing all that. (Not really, I am watching, it is depressing). Geez, even the Vikings are 4 and 1.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

So what do you do after the house is clean ? LMAO get depressed again.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

So what do you do after the house is clean ? LMAO get depressed again.
    Watch YouTube video of Jack Lambert. That's all I got.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Larry Foote is NOT the Steelers long term solution at MLB ...But I'd hate to see our Defense if he ever went down.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Watching all these games and realising that every mlb in the league is faster than Foote. Every corner is better than Ike and Keenan. Every Nt better and more athletic than Thimble Head Hampton. Every Dl stronger than ours. And all D coordinators bring pressure on third and long. A real house cleaning is needed.
    A fresh start is needed on defense. I can't believe we spend so much money on big contracts on the defensive side of the ball and we are where we are now. Woodley concerns me the most since I think we know Harrison is close to his way out the door. That means Woodley has to carry the load but he always has leg problems. I don't know if that is because he really is a DE playing LB and his body can't hold up to the running required to drop into coverage. He needs to get back into the games soon and perform at a high level.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Ugh. The world is coming to an end.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    Larry Foote is NOT the Steelers long term solution at MLB ...But I'd hate to see our Defense if he ever went down.
    Excellent point. Foote has, at times, actually been one of the better players on the defense this year, which is a bit scary. If he goes down, I don't see Sylvester or Brandon Johnson being an improvement.

With Spence injured and a complete unknown, you almost have to spend another high pick on an ILB this year or do something else to address the position moving forward.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    Excellent point. Foote has, at times, actually been one of the better players on the defense this year, which is a bit scary. If he goes down, I don't see Sylvester or Brandon Johnson being an improvement.

With Spence injured and a complete unknown, you almost have to spend another high pick on an ILB this year or do something else to address the position moving forward.
    You are correct. I have had my eye on Foote quite a bit. His play has been solid...not spectacular but solid.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post

I think an ILB early in the next draft is a forgone conclusion. However, we also need an OLB because Harrison is fading and Woodley IMO is unreliable because he is always hurt. Oh, and by the way lets not forget the Safeties we need to replace Clark and Troy. Our problems on defense are going to be tough to fix in one draft and if we stay with the 3-4 it will be more than a couple of years as players earn trust to actually play.

I think we need to hope we really score lots of points the next few seasons as the defense gets rebuilt one way or the other.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"