Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Ta'amu now a felon.....wow.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis View Post
    Philly, dl was obviously telling him not to do shots, but what dl was telling him was so complicated that ta'amu being a rookie couldn't figure it out
    It's really amazing that he was even allowed to do shots as a rookie. Hampton and McClendon must have been injured.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    It's really amazing that he was even allowed to do shots as a rookie. Hampton and McClendon must have been injured.
    What's really amazing is that the Steelers FO actually let him have his own car as a rookie. Now we know why they won't let rookies drink and drive....
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

He's a UW Husky. What did anyone expect?

Legend

User Info Menu

It's rather easy for a 110 pound woman to get a little tipsy during a night out at the bar. But how much alcohol does it take to get a guy who weighs somewhere between 350-400 lbs. to blow nearly a .2? A mind-blowing amount of booze would be required, right? Wow...
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    It's rather easy for a 110 pound woman to get a little tipsy during a night out at the bar. But how much alcohol does it take to get a guy who weighs somewhere between 350-400 lbs. to blow nearly a .2? A mind-blowing amount of booze would be required, right? Wow...
    Also a mind-blowing amount of stupid. What I'm waiting to hear is who was he out with. I find it surprising that a young man in a new town, part of a professional football team just went out alone to get hammered. To me, it would seem like some of his teammates would be with him and if so they weren't taking care of each other.

I'll just be interested to find out if he was out with other Steelers.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Also a mind-blowing amount of stupid. What I'm waiting to hear is who was he out with. I find it surprising that a young man in a new town, part of a professional football team just went out alone to get hammered. To me, it would seem like some of his teammates would be with him and if so they weren't taking care of each other.

I'll just be interested to find out if he was out with other Steelers.
    Does he have a "Posse"?
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]

Rookie

User Info Menu

I think Corbin Bryant is looking for a job, still...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts View Post
    The cops should have had Marcus Gilbert fall on his leg to immobilize him.
    Rofl!! .

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    I will NEVER, EVER understand why guys who make insane amounts of money can't pay for a cab (or a car service). If you know you are headed out for a night of drinking (and he definitley had double digit number of drinks), don't even bother taking your car. My wife and I have a date night this Saturday (w/ a 21 month old it doesn't happen much...) and I will have a taxi pick us up at the house. My BAC won't be double the limit, but enough that I don't want to be driving, even though we'll be only 4 miles form home.

This situation is beyond insane. No wonder he was struggling with the playbook. He's dumb as a bag of hammers.

IQ dude. You're comparing >>120 to <<80.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

WOW! Serious trouble. But I hope the steelers get this young man REAL help. You guys throw him under the bus but let Harrison go. It happens. Let Ben go twice. And to non steeler fans he is a rapist. Overheard it at then titans game. This is a young man who needs help. It is sad he was not thinking about the impact his drinking would have. But most people that have a serious problem it is not till after the fact it hits home. Lets see if he learns anything before we condone him.