Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ta'amu now a felon.....wow.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

By that detailed report, I'd think he's likely to wear a non-NFL uniform for quite a while. Sad. Hope he will redeem himself when the time becomes right for redemption.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Yikes... It's one thing to get a DUI but this?

Talk about making a bad situation.. a worse one.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jooser View Post
    He's done, so much for that little experiment. Our draft picks have not been too hot lately.
    our draft is quickly going from an A to a D-
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Backup

User Info Menu

He has 15 charges against him and 5 of those are felonies.

I would say that he will see jail time....even if they plea bargain this I can't see them giving him a plea bargain with no jail time.

Legend

User Info Menu

He definitely deseves jailtime, pro football player or not

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pittpete View Post
    He definitely deseves jailtime, pro football player or not
    They ought to conduct an IQ test on players. Nobody with an IQ less than 80 should be allowed on the team. This is beyond imbecilic behavior.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bostonsteeler View Post
    They ought to conduct an IQ test on players. Nobody with an IQ less than 80 should be allowed on the team. This is beyond imbecilic behavior.
    the nfl would be down to 16 teams if you implemented the 80 IQ rule.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

just wow. The stupidity of some of these guys is alarming. Never mind paying for a damn cab, the nfl provides a car service to avoid this kind of crap.

I bet he is cut before practice monday.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    just wow. The stupidity of some of these guys is alarming. Never mind paying for a damn cab, the nfl provides a car service to avoid this kind of crap. I bet he is cut before practice monday.
    Sadly, if he had displayed anything of this running ability prior to this episode, he might have had a future playing offense for the Steelers...he's probably more elusive than any if the RBs on our roster....

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

The cops should have had Marcus Gilbert fall on his leg to immobilize him.
    [URL=http://s227.photobucket.com/user/AAFiorini/media/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg.html]<a href=http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/AAFiorini/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg target=_blank>http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...psgmcgfc1q.jpg</a>[/URL]