Thread: Aaarrrggghhhh!!!!!!!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Aaarrrggghhhh!!!!!!!!!

I'm angry, half-drunk, tired, wired and probably won't be able to sleep for at least an hour. My tomorrow is shot. Does anyone know if I can bill Ike Taylor or Mike Tomlin for time lost on the job?

Or is it just my fault for caring too much?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Ike has been owned all season. Replays are not his best friends because every one they show of him he's draped over the opposing receiver. The D looks old and LeBeau's special defensive touch has been figured out. Zone coverages too soft, blitz schemes too ineffective and both manned by the same two players..... OLD and SLOW. Better call your work and let them know you'll be indisposed for the remainder of this long painful season.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Ike is done. Lost some steps and what he has left is to clutch and hold and grab and interfere. Tomlin and Lebeau need to put him out of this misery, and let the young ones get valuable experience. And yaeh, they owe you FlaSteel.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy View Post
    Ike is done. Lost some steps and what he has left is to clutch and hold and grab and interfere. Tomlin and Lebeau need to put him out of this misery, and let the young ones get valuable experience. And yaeh, they owe you FlaSteel.
    OMG, that is so cruel. But true ...

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Ugh, not meant to be cruel, but it would do Ike a favor to get him out of this situation that has become near impossible for him because his skills are diminished. It's too much for him. I think Cortez and Brown need some experience in order to grow into what they can become.