Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Disappointing Loss but Don't Overreact...

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rockonsteel View Post
    And I'm sorry but that's just more bullsh!t excuses. This team seems to be piling them up faster than injuries and losses. No way in hell the Steelers should've lost to that team last night, I don't care where it was played.

Rockon
    You can feel that way about it if you want to, but it's just a simple fact...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Sometimes you lose to a bad team. But, good teams don't do it two out three games.
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelblood View Post
    Sometimes you lose to a bad team. But, good teams don't do it two out three games.
    This team isn't very good right now. They just aren't playing well and have a lot of problematic injuries keeping their playmakers off the field at important times. I do believe that if healthy and playing with attitude, they could beat any team in the league.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Let's see who gets hot in late Nov. & Dec. all these teams have issues.... Ravens are getting run on, Houston is getting beat at the present time, SF laid an egg, NE choked in Seattle....Entire AFC East is 3-3? Wow. Right now, it's anyone's guess as to what will happen.....
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion