Sushi was fine. Ike needs fired.
When you have a defense that is so optimized that the absence of a couple of players cause it to start to fall apart then maybe the defense is poorly designed.
Originally Posted by Iron Shiek
That is been my contention for years. Our defense as LeBeau wants to play it has become unsustainable because we cannot replace the talent because the "conversions" he requires are too hit or miss. I loved this defense 5-6 years ago but anyone who wanted to see it could see the cracks and holes developing a couple of years ago.
- Charles Harris-OLB, Missouri
- Rasul Douglas-CB, West Virginia
- Chris Godwin-WR, Penn State
- John Johnson-S, Boston College
- James Conner-RB, Pitt
- Nazair Jones-DT, North Carolina
- Garrett Sickels, DE/OLB, Penn State
Hall of Famer
I hear you Oviedo. You've been pretty spot on with those criticisms these last few years.
Originally Posted by Oviedo