Thread: Mad Props to Sushi!!

Starter

User Info Menu

Mad Props to Sushi!!

Guy has been lights out all year. We bring him in to try a kick out of his range, he hits it dead center and barely misses short. Of all the things wrong with this team right now, he aint one of them.

Hell half the players on this team would have blew out a knee trying to kick that far.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

He's been a bright spot for sure. I actually feel real good about our offense and special teams. Our defense however is a pale ghost of what they used to be. It's a shame.
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Definitely not his fault. Getting a few more yards on that last 2nd and 3rd down could've made the difference. Batch for no gain then Ben scrambling for his life put suisham in that position. And then Tomlin ices his own kicker. Genius.
    Last edited by Iron Shiek; 10-12-2012 at 08:26 AM.
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Not so fast my friend.

Not his fault though. Tomlin and Taylor cost us this game. How do you even contemplate kicking that FG with this defense? Maybe Tomlin's biggest tactical error since his inexplicable decision to go for two after the penalty in that Jacksonville playoff game in 2007. Unbelievable. No excuse.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Flasteel View Post
    Not so fast my friend.

Not his fault though. Tomlin and Taylor cost us this game. How do you even contemplate kicking that FG with this defense? Maybe Tomlin's biggest tactical error since his inexplicable decision to go for two after the penalty in that Jacksonville playoff game in 2007. Unbelievable. No excuse.
    Yeah, I said the same thing to myself. No way you should even kick that. Great that he has confidence in him, but lets be real.
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Flasteel View Post
    Not so fast my friend.

Absolutely, 100% agree. I'd rather go for it on 4th than roll the dice and hope for the best.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Agreed..I was saying we should go for it because are defense cannot stop them...