Thread: Mad Props to Sushi!!

Hybrid View

Starter

Mad Props to Sushi!!

Guy has been lights out all year. We bring him in to try a kick out of his range, he hits it dead center and barely misses short. Of all the things wrong with this team right now, he aint one of them.

Hell half the players on this team would have blew out a knee trying to kick that far.

Pro Bowler
    He's been a bright spot for sure. I actually feel real good about our offense and special teams. Our defense however is a pale ghost of what they used to be. It's a shame.

Definitely not his fault. Getting a few more yards on that last 2nd and 3rd down could've made the difference. Batch for no gain then Ben scrambling for his life put suisham in that position. And then Tomlin ices his own kicker. Genius.
    Last edited by Iron Shiek; 10-12-2012 at 09:26 AM.
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Not so fast my friend.

Not his fault though. Tomlin and Taylor cost us this game. How do you even contemplate kicking that FG with this defense? Maybe Tomlin's biggest tactical error since his inexplicable decision to go for two after the penalty in that Jacksonville playoff game in 2007. Unbelievable. No excuse.

"I hate him. Everybody says I'm supposed to be polite when I talk to you all, but I hate him..." "He talks too much, he doesn't make sense, he's fat, he's sloppy, he acts like he's the best thing since sliced bread. He's ugly, he stinks, his mouth stinks, his breath stinks, and basically his soul stinks, too.

"Not too many people have personalities like that and survive in life. I don't know how he does it."

-Kris Jenkins on Warren Sapp

Quote Originally Posted by Flasteel View Post
    Not so fast my friend.

Not his fault though. Tomlin and Taylor cost us this game. How do you even contemplate kicking that FG with this defense? Maybe Tomlin's biggest tactical error since his inexplicable decision to go for two after the penalty in that Jacksonville playoff game in 2007. Unbelievable. No excuse.
    Yeah, I said the same thing to myself. No way you should even kick that. Great that he has confidence in him, but lets be real.
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Pro Bowler
    Quote Originally Posted by Flasteel View Post
    Not so fast my friend.

Absolutely, 100% agree. I'd rather go for it on 4th than roll the dice and hope for the best.

Agreed..I was saying we should go for it because are defense cannot stop them...