Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sike Taylor

Legend

Sike Taylor

our best DB shouldn't be picked on this much. He is becoming a liability and keeps extending drives.

Ike Taylor is having one of the worst stretches at CB that I have seen in a looong time. He flat-out sucks right now and should be benched in favor of Cortez.

"I hate him. Everybody says I'm supposed to be polite when I talk to you all, but I hate him..." "He talks too much, he doesn't make sense, he's fat, he's sloppy, he acts like he's the best thing since sliced bread. He's ugly, he stinks, his mouth stinks, his breath stinks, and basically his soul stinks, too.

"Not too many people have personalities like that and survive in life. I don't know how he does it."

-Kris Jenkins on Warren Sapp

Ike can't cover because his first instincts is to hold.

I'm sorry , but Ike is the most overrated player in Steelers history...

Yes, Ike Taylor is seriously hurting this football team. Problem is if we draft a stud CB in the next draft our team wont let him see the field for at least a year.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Strong! As in....

1-Jaelen Strong WR Arizona State

Can't believe more aren't on this topic. As bad as this team looks he looks worse. Things are bad when your #1 CB gets picked on all night.....and the best he can do is hang on to a jersey like he's on a sinking ship.

I agree! CB continue to hurt us for the last several years still....

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post
    Ike can't cover because his first instincts is to hold.
    I have no freakin idea why Taylor thinks he can use his hands the way he is the past few games. Anyone of us as Steelers fans would have no choice but to call a penalty on him its so freakin blatant.
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post
    Yes, Ike Taylor is seriously hurting this football team. Problem is if we draft a stud CB in the next draft our team wont let him see the field for at least a year.
    That might not be the case if we get rid of another problem on the defense...the Coordinator!
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

If the guy has to hold to cover then he needs to be benched.....