Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: dang! Marcus Gilbert strikes again!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    Remember... Gilbert is the same guy that Tomlin had penciled in at LT. Could you imagine?
    if Gilbert played LT Willie Colon would already be out for the season again.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    Remember... Gilbert is the same guy that Tomlin had penciled in at LT. Could you imagine?

Now thats an eye for talent.
    If Gilbert always falls to the left and plays LT, then we are safe, as long as we keep Heath way away from him.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy View Post
    If Gilbert always falls to the left and plays LT, then we are safe, as long as we keep Heath way away from him.

from what I've seen of Gilbert so far is that he has the kind of position flexibility that Tomlin loves, Gilbert is able to fall in any direction at any given time.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    from what I've seen of Gilbert so far is that he has the kind of position flexibility that Tomlin loves, Gilbert is able to fall in any direction at any given time.
    Well done. I am honored to be among comic genius on this board.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Just keep Gilbert away from all the other injured players. They don't need more injury, and we need them back.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy View Post
    Just keep Gilbert away from all the other injured players. They don't need more injury, and we need them back.
    pick your poison:

with Gilbert, you're worried about your own OL.

with Adams, you're worried about Ben.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Except forward

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

pick your poison:

with Gilbert, you're worried about your own OL.

with Adams, you're worried about Ben.

God! We're stuck with dunces! Never imagined I'd wish for season-ending injuries on a Steelers player, but if Gilbert had been knocked out after the first play of the first preseason game, we'd be a much stronger team now.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts View Post
    Unless he falls off the bench and flops onto someones ankle. Probably Charlie Batch. It would be sad to see his career end this way.
    He could actually do it too!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

How's the guy warm up before games ... spinning circles around a baseball bat with his head on the knob of the handle? How else can he fall that much?