Thread: Who is FRIGGIN FIRED UP FOR TONIGHT'S GAME????????

Legend

User Info Menu

Who is FRIGGIN FIRED UP FOR TONIGHT'S GAME????????

WOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - Tittans going DOWN!!!

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Backup

User Info Menu

Im excited as always. I predict a big night for the Steelers in all 3 phases of the game!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Yeah, man, fired up !!!

They dissed the towel. The price will continue to be paid. Locker is lucky to not be playing, or he'd be out of the league in 3 years or less. That's part of the price paid for dissing the towel.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan View Post
    WOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - Tittans going DOWN!!!
    Why did this make me thing of Mrs. Fezziwig?

No NFL network, have the kiddo so no sports bar, and I refuse to watch streams anymore (quality is crap) so looks like I'll be waiting until tomorrow to watch it. I have to get my Planet fix now since I'll have to stay away from the board until after I watch it so GOOOOOOOO STEELERS!
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by eniparadoxgma View Post
    have the kiddo so no sports bar
    Why not? On the rare occasion that I go out for a prime time game, the bars are often crawling with rugrats...

Hell, back in the day, my old man would take me to the bar, order himself a Grape Nehi and me a Budweiser...that's exactly how we were served...ahh, memories...

Legend

User Info Menu

Guess they didn't want anyone watching the VP debate by putting the Steelers on.

I'm amped as usual.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Guess they didn't want anyone watching the VP debate by putting the Steelers on.

I'm amped as usual.
    Whoa, had the game on and almost forgot the REAL battle of the "Titans" was happening today.
    Gotta go guys, thanks for the reminder.

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher