Furthermore, if you looked at a pre-snap photo of the Seattle defense, their front looks a lot like a 3-4...
Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
With their stand-up "Elephant" DE on the weak side and the Strong Side LB really close to the LoS, you would be hard pressed to make a distinction...
Thank you. That has been my point all along. It is a issue about replenishing the talent and getting them in the field faster contributing. Not who who is standing up and who is in a three point stance. There is too much risk in sustaining the 3-4 which is why you have to keep the veterans you guessed right on that you can convert for so long which is where we are now.
Originally Posted by lloydroid
- Charles Harris-OLB, Missouri
- Rasul Douglas-CB, West Virginia
- Chris Godwin-WR, Penn State
- John Johnson-S, Boston College
- James Conner-RB, Pitt
- Nazair Jones-DT, North Carolina
- Garrett Sickels, DE/OLB, Penn State