Worilds showed how easy it is to sack an unsuspecting QB when left unblocked. Other than that Worilds didnt show me a thing.
1. T.J Watt, OLB/DE, Wisconsin
2. Obi Melifonwu, S, Connecticut
3. Damontae Kazee, CB, San Diego State
4. Jeremy Sprinkle, TE, Arkansas
5. Josh Reynolds, WR, Texas A&M
6. Barry Sanders, RB, Oklahoma State (How can you go wrong with that name, however the sample size is so small that his dad may be better even in his 50's)
7. Alec Torgersen, QB, Pennsylvania
The Steelers have been amazingly consistent over Lebeau's tenure, in which he gives vets preferential treatment. Unless you can cite some systemic rule change or something (e.g. adhering to a running game when passing rules changed in the late 90's), why should he change his philosophy now?