Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Suisham

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Suisham

Credit where due...

Crappy weather, not a chip shot, AT HEINZ FIELD...

Give it up for Shaun...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I was scared!! Very Scared!!! Visions of that kick in the superbowl still haunt me!!
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    I was scared!! Very Scared!!! Visions of that kick in the superbowl still haunt me!!
    So was I!!! But he nailed it!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

He kick-offs have been much improved and he's been money so far, so kudos to him. Looks like he did some serious practicing in the off season.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rpmpit View Post
    Credit where due...

Crappy weather, not a chip shot, AT HEINZ FIELD...

Give it up for Shaun...

Yes, but I still always get a little queasy when he goes out for a FG longer than 30 yards.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

I'll always be nervous when he kicks. I hate when kickers decide the game like that. I was on my hands and knees when he kicked it. Thank God!
    Don't Forget to bring a Towel

Legend

User Info Menu

Nervous fans or not, dude is 8 for 8 this season so far.

Legend

User Info Menu

A job well done

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

He has been doing very well and his kicks have a lot of authority or leg behind them on top of them being straight. It's not like they're just squeezing in there he, is nailing them down the middle too. I hope it goes well for him throughout his career but I have to admit, he makes me nervous still and I think he always will until he does some serious kicks when the games are on the line.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig View Post
    He has been doing very well and his kicks have a lot of authority or leg behind them on top of them being straight. It's not like they're just squeezing in there he, is nailing them down the middle too. I hope it goes well for him throughout his career but I have to admit, he makes me nervous still and I think he always will until he does some serious kicks when the games are on the line.
    What Fezz said. I saw him in Washington miss pressure kick after pressure kick. I really wanted Ben to throw for the endzone and not have it come down to Sushi. But hey, he kicked it right down the middle with the game on the line. You can't ask for him to do any better than he has this year. I still wonder if Tomlin would have had faith in him if it was a 48 yarder.
    As many on this site think ... The Rooney's suck, Colbert sucks, Tomlin sucks, the coaches suck, and the players suck.

but Go Steelers!!!