Thread: Jake Locker out against Steelers

Legend

User Info Menu

Jake Locker out against Steelers

B/c of a shoulder injury he won't even be active for the game. Hasselbeck will be the starter.

[URL]http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/football/nfl/10/08/titans-locker-hurt.ap/index.html?sct=hp_t2_a12&eref=sihp[/URL]

Legend

User Info Menu

Today Hasselbeck is the more dangerous QB. Locker is their future so was getting the PT, but we aren't catching any break by him going down. However, this should be an easy W anyway.

Legend

User Info Menu

I have a feeling Matt H and Nate W might have a good game against us. Matt to make up for the SuperBowl loss and Nate to make up for us not keeping him.

Last time I thought we should have an easy win was against the Raiders. So I'm not letting myself have that feeling this week.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    I have a feeling Matt H and Nate W might have a good game against us. Matt to make up for the SuperBowl loss and Nate to make up for us not keeping him.

Last time I thought we should have an easy win was against the Raiders. So I'm not letting myself have that feeling this week.
    Yea, let's hope the Steelers aren't feeling it is going to be an easy win...they need to keep up the same defensive intensity they had on Sunday and our WRs need to have a better game.

Legend

User Info Menu

I'd rather face Locher than Hasselbeck. Experienced QBs can be a problem.

If we see the same attacking style on defense we will be OK. If we revert back to the passive "bend don't break" we will have a problem. Games are always tough in Nashville for us.
    Last edited by Oviedo; 10-09-2012 at 12:03 PM.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post

Hasselback has played us since the SB. Nate sux. But I would rather face Locker than the cerebral Hassleback. He could dink us to death and that worries me.