Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mike Wallace = No Heart

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    Exactly...I wasn't ready for a game like that today.
    Plus he didn't do anything during clutch time except maybe keep a safety deep.
    I suppose some folks will never be satisfied. Not one team in the league plays well every week. Parity is what the NFL has become. Parity makes it difficult for teams to improve up to fan's expectations. If you were not ready for a game like today then you must not pay attention to the league. The Eagles are a good team.

Whether people want to accept it or not, Wallace is a member of this team and contributes to wins. Ultimately, talent and the ability to play the game at a high level is what gets players paid. Wallace has proven that he is talented and can play the game at a high level. Heart or not heart, Wallace will receive a big money contract from a team because he is a talented player.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Don't take one game, do the season stats. Of him Brown, Troy, James and every one on the team not named Ben. Wallace is clearly the second most productive on the team. POINT BLANK !
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I rarely post... Have no agenda against Wallace, even have a Wallace jersey. I just have issue with someone who wasn't in camp crying about what he wasn't getting and now he has the opportunity to do his job and can't perform the simplest of catches. That throw to him in the endzone sandwiched between two defenders, though uncatchable, be didn't even try to jump up for it. No effort whatsoever.

I LOVED the win, but expecting a higher ceiling from certain skilled players that have the ability to help this team win is something I don't mind stating. We have to go through more complete teams like Houston, Atlanta, San Fran.... for us to be able to enjoy another Lombardi. That means we need a complete effort from all our starters. Wallace played uninspired ball. Just an opinion.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

this team has a lot of problems.

wallace ain't one of them.

some of you people are nuts.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

It's funny, the second most productive player on the team with the defense included , get all the criticism... too funny
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post
    It's funny, the second most productive player on the team with the defense included , get all the criticism... too funny
    we're only talking about Mike Wallace's production in this game, and 2 receptions for 17 yards isn't that good.

what's so funny about that and why am I nuts for thinking that Wallace didn't have a good game today?
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    Mike Wallace's stats today:

2 receptions for 17 yards and 0 TDs...

sure, that kind of production is worth $11.5 million/year...
    Wallace seems to be like a young Randy Moss...a lot of talent, but his effort level is suspect. However, Wallace should have got at least two holding icalls against his defender, one for a TD. Wallace wasn't the only WR that disappointed, It looked like Brown could have made that TD grab on a beautiful throw by Ben. We were very fortunate to win this one. I hoping for a better executed game against the Titans.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Mike occupied significant attention of the Eagles coverage. They always have to be aware of him and his deep potential. It helps open the field.

I imagine he would like some deep opportunities, more than he is getting. It's where he makes his name and his money.

Rookie

User Info Menu

If Ben is the most productive player on offense, Heath Miller is 2nd, not Wallace...

Legend

User Info Menu

and considering what he's being paid this year and his rookie contract year. he is a steal

Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post