Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mike Wallace = No Heart

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Mike Wallace = No Heart

How can anyone even think this guy is worth Larry Fitzgerald cash. Left many catchable balls on the field. Gave up on many plays. Out if a roster full of steel men, he's the tinman.... no heart.

Legend

User Info Menu

Dude looked like he was threatened by the philly mob if he caught the ball.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I rather have Wallace with no heart who is still producing, than Troy or James with heart who aint producing because they can't stay on the field long enough to produce.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post
    I rather have Wallace with no heart who is still producing, than Troy or James with heart who aint producing because they can't stay on the field long enough to produce.
    Nice try but those aren't our options.
    Wallace is a 1 trick pony and Antonio Brown is a more complete WR.
    At this point I'm more concerned with keeping Mendenhall than I am Wallace.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Why can't people just enjoy the win?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BURGH86STEEL View Post
    Because we must get better...we really didn't play a good game at all. If we won by 40, I'd be OK...not realistic, of course, but I'd be OK.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lebsteel View Post
    Because we must get better...we really didn't play a good game at all. If we won by 40, I'd be OK...not realistic, of course, but I'd be OK.
    Exactly...I wasn't ready for a game like that today.
    Plus he didn't do anything during clutch time except maybe keep a safety deep.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    Exactly...I wasn't ready for a game like that today.
    Plus he didn't do anything during clutch time except maybe keep a safety deep.
    I suppose some folks will never be satisfied. Not one team in the league plays well every week. Parity is what the NFL has become. Parity makes it difficult for teams to improve up to fan's expectations. If you were not ready for a game like today then you must not pay attention to the league. The Eagles are a good team.

Whether people want to accept it or not, Wallace is a member of this team and contributes to wins. Ultimately, talent and the ability to play the game at a high level is what gets players paid. Wallace has proven that he is talented and can play the game at a high level. Heart or not heart, Wallace will receive a big money contract from a team because he is a talented player.

Backup

User Info Menu

I suppose some folks will never be satisfied. Not one team in the league plays well every week. Parity is what the NFL has become. Parity makes it difficult for teams to improve up to fan's expectations. If you were not ready for a game like today then you must not pay attention to the league. The Eagles are a good team.

Whether people want to accept it or not, Wallace is a member of this team and contributes to wins. Ultimately, talent and the ability to play the game at a high level is what gets players paid. Wallace has proven that he is talented and can play the game at a high level. Heart or not heart, Wallace will receive a big money contract from a team because he is a talented player.
    Wallace is tired of being underthrown, overthrown etc. Ben is not the most accurate passer. However, Wallace has got to put forth more effoft. I would bench him a series to let him know that I mean business. The PERFECT PASS that Ben threw him on 3rd and short and he just put out one arm and tried to catch it, was pathetic. If he used two hands thats a catch. Ben seldom leads them on passes but when he does this idiot gives half an effort. The 2nd one would have been a great catch (4th qtr) but he STILL should have caught it. If you want the big bucks then make the big catches. If anyone complains about the wild pass into double coverage in the endzone, well Plaxico on stilts couldnt have caught that.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

It truly wasn't enjoyable, even though it was a win; not all the Steelers fault, some had to do with garbage league and horrid flag feast. But that was one of the worst wins of all time.