Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Mike Wallace = No Heart

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Can't compare Wallace and brown. But I love the effort from brown. If wallace had that level of effort he'd be unstoppable

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis View Post
    Can't compare Wallace and brown. But I love the effort from brown. If wallace had that level of effort he'd be unstoppable
    He'd rather get the money first than put out the effort.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    He'd rather get the money first than put out the effort.
    yeah, thats totally what wallace has done.

never let the facts get in the way of your agenda.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Two things need to be said here. First I dont ever remember anyone on this forum ever saying Mike Wallace deserves Larry Fitzgerald money. The only one who I remember saying that is Mike Wallace. Saying the Steelers need to lock up Wallace to a long term contract worthy of being paid what he is worth isn't anything close to saying he deserves Larry Fitzgerald money.

Secondly, did anyone not see the game replays where Wallace was being held several times? It was pretty obvious and it was several times.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post
    Two things need to be said here. First I dont ever remember anyone on this forum ever saying Mike Wallace deserves Larry Fitzgerald money. The only one who I remember saying that is Mike Wallace. Saying the Steelers need to lock up Wallace to a long term contract worthy of being paid what he is worth isn't anything close to saying he deserves Larry Fitzgerald money.

Secondly, did anyone not see the game replays where Wallace was being held several times? It was pretty obvious and it was several times.
    So, when exactly did Mike Wallace say that?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

wallace never said anything about wanting fitz money.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

He nor his agent said that, the media did. And people here trust the media. Wallace also tweeted after that not to believe everything that you hear...
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    So, when exactly did Mike Wallace say that?
    Well I thought it was implied he did since it was released by his agent..or at the time that was what was being reported. regardless, my point is that no Steeler fan that I know of said that.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Backup

User Info Menu

I love Wallace, and I want him on this team - but I no longer believe that he is more valuable to this team than Brown.. So the idea of him making more than Brown seems a bit off.. Imho
    I hated his effort today especially considering how tight "& important" the game was.. Heck since he has been getting "Double teamed" his effort seems to have dropped way off.. at least that's how it appears.. I hope today was just a bad one, I hope he picks it up, I am sure he will especially after the watch the tape but today was lousy.. Cant defend a guy who doesn't look like he is giving the effort.

Legend

User Info Menu

When you have a player that makes your team significantly better than when you don't have him- what's his value?
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Cooper DeJean CB
    2. Devontez Walker WR
    3. Blake Fisher OT
    3. Mason McCormick OC
    4. Cedric Gray ILB
    6. Jaden Crumedy DT
    6. Tahj Washington WR