Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: The Stats Prove It..

  1. #11
    Cowher had some ridiculous stat of success in games where he had a lead. What else did he have here for most of his career?

    A left side of the line with Marvel Smith, Alan Faneca, and Jeff Hartings. Tim Lester behind them, and Jerome to run the ball for positive yards when everybody in the house knew that he was getting the ball.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by steeler_fan_in_t.o. View Post
    Cowher had some ridiculous stat of success in games where he had a lead. What else did he have here for most of his career?

    A left side of the line with Marvel Smith, Alan Faneca, and Jeff Hartings. Tim Lester behind them, and Jerome to run the ball for positive yards when everybody in the house knew that he was getting the ball.
    He also had quite a few AFC Championship Game losses at home...

  3. #13
    Hall of Famer fezziwig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,316
    We used to have such stats like. 100 yard rushers we win.
    Never gave up a TD in the first quarter
    If we lead at half time we would win

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    He also had quite a few AFC Championship Game losses at home...
    Never when he was up by 11 though.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by stopplayn View Post
    The offense scored 31 points vs the RAIDERS lol. If Mendenhall ran for 200 yards vs the Raiders you all would be saying "Dont get ahead of yourself. Its just the Raiders"
    No, if Mendenhall ran for 200 on the Raiders we would all be saying....."That was a nice road win."

  6. #16
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,779
    Quote Originally Posted by stopplayn View Post
    The offense scored 31 points vs the RAIDERS lol. If Mendenhall ran for 200 yards vs the Raiders you all would be saying "Dont get ahead of yourself. Its just the Raiders"
    All mighty Peyton came up with 37 points against Raiders at home. Are you also going to LOL at that??? Well Raiders Offense came up with 7 points though.
    Steelers Draft
    Rd 1: Mike Evans - WR
    Rd 2: Kyle Van Noy - ILB/OLB
    Rd 3c: Philip Gaines - CB
    Rd 4: Taylor Hart - DE
    Rd 5: Justin Ellis - DT
    Rd 5c:Xavier Grimble -TE

  7. #17
    Legend hawaiiansteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hawaii 5-0
    Posts
    15,812
    Quote Originally Posted by grotonsteel View Post
    Well Raiders Offense came up with 7 points though.
    not even 7 points, all the Raiders offense could muster was two Sebastian Janikowski FGs in the first half. whereas the Raiders scored on five consecutive possessions in the 2nd half against us, they didn't score one single point in the 2nd half against the Broncos' defense.

    sad, very sad...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •