Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Steelers Ready "To Unleash Hell" in October

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Not to be Debbie Downer; but how much impact are we thinking Harrison will really bring to the game? He's been barely able to practice without contact. Now we're expecting him to be able to bull rush guys, or speed rush around them and lay the wood? I don't think he's going to be the cavalry this season. Even if he plays we may still see his poor replacements on the filed a good bit as he gets back into game shape. The ENTIRE D is going to need to step it up to win this game.
    Harrison doesn't have a speed rush. That is the problem. He is totally reliant on his "bull rush" which is what causes the back issues he has had. The only benefit is that it forces the RB to decide does he go after a blitzing Woodley or Harrison...if LeBeau actually sends both.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

i will bet harrison will opt to take another week off

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    I don't recall seeing high school kids suck that bad in kick coverage.

LMAO ! And my apology to all high school kids.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Not to be Debbie Downer; but how much impact are we thinking Harrison will really bring to the game? He's been barely able to practice without contact. Now we're expecting him to be able to bull rush guys, or speed rush around them and lay the wood? I don't think he's going to be the cavalry this season. Even if he plays we may still see his poor replacements on the filed a good bit as he gets back into game shape. The ENTIRE D is going to need to step it up to win this game.
    Your not being a downer you, are just not looking at the team through black & gold glasses. Great if Harrison shows up like a bat out of hell but in all reality, I don't see him being a force and he'll probably get injured again. I only hope Troy doesn't help him off the field and strains his calf again or whatever part on Troys body that is jealous because, it hasn't had it's turn to get media attention from coming up lame.