Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: WTF, this still bothers me about DL's "system."

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    I wish our defense was as agressive attacking our opponents as some some posters are with each other. We'd be undefeated right now.

Nothing here is important enough to attack another poster over or make it personal...really!!!!
    I never start sh-t Ovi. Just some knuckle-dragging troglodytes - who have self-esteem issues if you use words with more than two syllables - always have to start. I am never the one who starts with insults.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    My "word?" I didn't know anyone even had the capability of giving their "word" on an Internet message board. Are you on any kind of medication? Giving one's opinion on a message board is hardly any sort of promise, whatsoever. I am confused by your mode of thought.
    So your words are mean nothing.

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

I never start sh-t Ovi. Just some knuckle-dragging troglodytes - who have self-esteem issues if you use words with more than two syllables - always have to start. I am never the one who starts with insults.
    Oviedo just kindly reminded everyone that attacking other posters and making things personal is not something that something that we do here, and you responded to that exact post by calling other posters knuckle-dragging troglodytes??? Seriously? Not to mention a deliberate attempt to circumvent the profanity filter as well in the very same post. I'm going to consider Ovi's reminder as your first warning, and this is now your second warning. Be sure to familiarize yourself with our Board Code of Conduct if you wish to avoid a strike three (and you're out).

[URL]http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php/29-Code-of-Conduct[/URL]
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer View Post
    So your words are mean nothing.
    So my words "are mean nothing?"

I need my special "gibberish to English" decoder ring to figure your content out. I maintain my position that posting on an Internet message board is in no way akin to "giving your word." "Giving your word" applies to things like promising to take care of your dog or making any kind of commitment or promise in general - none of which is similar to posting on a message board. But, my words "are mean nothing" as you say.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Oviedo just kindly reminded everyone that attacking other posters and making things personal is not something that something that we do here, and you responded to that exact post by calling other posters knuckle-dragging troglodytes??? Seriously? Not to mention a deliberate attempt to circumvent the profanity filter as well in the very same post. I'm going to consider Ovi's reminder as your first warning, and this is now your second warning. Be sure to familiarize yourself with our Board Code of Conduct if you wish to avoid a strike three (and you're out).

[URL]http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php/29-Code-of-Conduct[/URL]
    I've read your "board rules." And you fail to enforce them each and every time other posters START the insults. You have never mentioned anything about "the rules" when that occurs. Hmmm, that is curious. And, by the way, just so you know, you can't give someone their second "warning" when they were never given their first warning to begin with. Just in case you wanted to operate in the realm of the real world; the choice is yours. So, if you are comfortable operating in double standards, then knock yourself out. By the way, there is nothing in this content that is "against the rules," but feel free to operate in double standards if that is how you live your life. Live clean, white man from town. Live clean.

Legend

User Info Menu

Live clean, white man from town. Live clean.
    Alrighty then.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Live clean, white man from town. Live clean.

is this opposed to "Live clean, black man from country. Live clean?"
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

troglodytes? - who are you calling a small, wren like bird....

Rookie

User Info Menu

@lloydroid
    You remind me of a poster that I used to battle on the old Steelerslive board.
    I quit posting there because most people don't come here to battle.
    Steelers fans come to a Steelers fan board to talk about the Steelers.
    As the OP you asked a question.
    You got quite a few good answers to your question.
    You should try to concentrate on others answers instead of taking issue with other posters.
    Just because someone offended you dosen't mean you should return the complement.

Oh and by the way I am not the self appointed internet police.
    I am just trying to keep you from getting banned.
    Everyone should have the right to be heard.

Legend

User Info Menu

I've read your "board rules." And you fail to enforce them each and every time other posters START the insults. You have never mentioned anything about "the rules" when that occurs. Hmmm, that is curious. And, by the way, just so you know, you can't give someone their second "warning" when they were never given their first warning to begin with. Just in case you wanted to operate in the realm of the real world; the choice is yours. So, if you are comfortable operating in double standards, then knock yourself out. By the way, there is nothing in this content that is "against the rules," but feel free to operate in double standards if that is how you live your life. Live clean, white man from town. Live clean.
    You are off base. There has been a consistent message sent by Ruthless and the other mods when thread become name calling activities...STOP IT! THis is not about you. It is about talking about football and becoming so personally invested in ones ego that they have to embaraass or denigrate another poster. You have said some decent things here and off base things. Keep it in the former and you will enjoy being here.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"