I agree about Worilds. His greatest deficiency for many is his name isn't Sean Lee. However, they play two different positions. Lee is an ILB and Worilds is an OLB. When we drafted we didn't need an ILB but we needed depth at OLB.
Originally Posted by Steelerphile
Worilds will be a solid replacement for Harrison. He isn't a superstar but he can get after the QB way better than Carter.
- Charles Harris-OLB, Missouri
- Rasul Douglas-CB, West Virginia
- Chris Godwin-WR, Penn State
- John Johnson-S, Boston College
- James Conner-RB, Pitt
- Nazair Jones-DT, North Carolina
- Garrett Sickels, DE/OLB, Penn State
I thought the Steelers subscribed to the philosophy of drafting the BPA instead of drafting for need?
Originally Posted by Oviedo