1. Angry Panda feels my pain. He feels all our pain ...
2. Letís just get this out of the way:
3. My favorite part was the exact moment we lost this game: turning the ball over in the first half. It was downhill from there.
4. And now, a gif depicting the intricacies of the creation of the Steelers defensive game plan:
and the execution of said game plan:
5. Alright, stop me if youíve heard this one Ö the Steelers go out to the West coast early in the season, play down to their competition, are unable to stop an aging QB way past his prime and wind up losing a game they should have won.
6. I guess we have Fryís answer:7. One of the hard-to-appreciate benefits of the Steelers losing games like this is how incredibly easy it becomes to write this post. So many things to complain about, so little bandwidth.
8. And now, a gif that accurately depicts the problem with every ineffective punt returner, running back ever:
9. It looks like the Broncos played their best game against the Steelers. I will not be surprised to see the Raiders go out next week and Ö well, be the Raiders. You know, play like a Pop Warner team, suck Ö do all those things the Raiders do unless they are playing the Steelers.
10. Bucs, Raiders whatever Ö11. This team is undisciplined and its talent level has fallen below the level where in recent years, they could make up for their lack of discipline.
12. And now a gif depicting every Steelers offensive drive this season and the effect of penalties:13. I only saw they first half of the game Ė and that I saw at the local sports bar which was difficult to do because the Texans game was on. So we were left with watching the Steelers while listening to the Texans game. I kept wondering if the scoring that was being shown was actual scoring or replays of the game highlights.
So far, Todd Haley is the girl with the ponytail Ö I think Ö
14. And now a gif that depicts the fortitude of the Steelers defense this year.
15. You know how it is when they come back from the commercial break early and you have to hurry to get to your seat? Ö
Isnít that awesome when they do that?
16. Clearly the Steelers talent is as thin as it has been in recent memory. Here in Houston, the Astros are cellar dwelling at literally historical levels the past two years after 15 years of unrelenting success. I am hoping that the Steelers donít suffer a similar fate because the window appears to be closing Ö rapidly closing.
17. West-side Romney has the plan to handle a lackadaisical defense:
Something, something Shake Weight Ö nobody is reading this comment anyway Ö
18. BTW, did you know that your grandma was hot?
19. Lots of gifs this week, why not huh? I mean, if you have to listen to me whine it might as well be entertaining right? No? How about mildly amusing?
20. Perspective: Depressing to think that at a time when the Steelers are looking so terrible the games should be running so long due to incompetent officiating. Itís like the football gods are mocking the Steelers Ö which is even MORE irritating because thatís our job. Unfortunately this team has lost some iconic players over the past years and they have not drafted well. There is nobody on this team that is an up-and-comer. That being the case there is no tomorrow. This team must start winning now.