Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: See the end of the Seachickens and Packers game?...

Legend

User Info Menu

The NFL is due to release it's "We are right and you all are wrong" report on it soon. Should be interesting.

The NFL is in the toilet. It's hard to watch. I pay half attention to Steelers games and none to non-Steelers games.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Djfan View Post
    The NFL is due to release it's "We are right and you all are wrong" report on it soon. Should be interesting.

The NFL is in the toilet. It's hard to watch. I pay half attention to Steelers games and none to non-Steelers games.
    The Steelers right now don't seem to have any answers to anything that is happening to them. They are being let down by players that were drafted to replace reliable veteran players, it's not like the Steelers are trying to replace HOF players. Smith and Farrior were excellent players, but no one is mistaking them for HOF, the players drafted to replace them have been average at best. I'm with you on non-Steeler games, I don't even watch them, I missed last night's fiasco because I was watching Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone that movie is only 10-12 years old?

I still enjoy Steeler football and wish they were playing this weekend; I hate going into the bye week with a loss.

Pappy

1.20 -
    2.51 -
    3.84 -
    3.98 -
    4.119 -
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Just unbelievable that the Seahag fans immediately brought up the SB loss. I would actually casually root for the Hawks occasionally since I live in Washington, but their continued bitching and blaming is so irritating that it just makes me want to see them lose every game.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by azstillers1989 View Post
    wow..... Talk about a bullsh*t call .....
    Free Ed Hoculi !!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SDSteel1 View Post
    They reviewed it, with replay officials that aren't replacements.
    All the non-replacement replay official up in the box does is review every touchdown and turnover. If it is in any way questionable, he buzzes down to the referee on the field to take another look at it under the hood. The ultimate call is on the shoulder of the on-field referee (a replacement ref), not the non-replacement replay official up in the box.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by aggiebones View Post
    I have not complained about the refs since I don't think the regular ones deserve all that they are begging to get. But this is kinda ugly.

Tate had one of the worst 2 arm extending push offs EVER. Then wrapped his arms around the DB that clearly intercepted the ball and they rewarded Tate with the TD. Tate was behind the DB who was clutching the ball to his chest. The DB was also the first one to grab the ball in air bringing it to himself.
    There was no judgment on this. It was obvious. Not sure what the refs saw. There was no tie on the catch.

Your absolutely right. Jennings had 100% control of the ball, there's no controversy about it. Now theres stories coming out that some of these officials were fired from the lingerie league because they wasn't good enough. This is ridiculous. Imagine if we lose a game similar to that. Ugh!
    Don't Forget to bring a Towel

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Terrible Towlie View Post
    Now theres stories coming out that some of these officials were fired from the lingerie league because they wasn't good enough.
    Perhaps they weren't focusing on the ball because they were distracted by...ummm...tight ends.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Perhaps they weren't focusing on the ball because they were distracted by...ummm...tight ends.

Haha. Didn't think about it that way.
    Don't Forget to bring a Towel

Legend

User Info Menu

Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha