Thread: These 4:25pm games....

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

These 4:25pm games....

Suck!

CBS is going through all the other games instead of switching over to the Steelers game, and WE'RE in Steeler Country!... Jets- Dolphins... now Chiefs- NO. WTF.. Sick of it..

Maybe these 4:25pm games should start at 6pm.......
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Legend

User Info Menu

I've been stuck with the slop that is Jets Dolphins all day, and now this awful game is in OT.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    I've been stuck with the slop that is Jets Dolphins all day, and now this awful game is in OT.
    This is insane! My local 1:00 pm game was Skins/bengals. Game ends, they switch to saints/chiefs in ot. That game finally ends and they switch to Jets/Dolphins in OT.

un freakin real

Legend

User Info Menu

Sucks BAD! I ended up watching it on Sunday Ticket's game mix until the OT games were over.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I have NFL Sunday Ticket and the game was on our local channel ...not only did CBS play the B.S. OT games, Directv blocked out the Steeler game. Same thing happened last week.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    I have NFL Sunday Ticket and the game was on our local channel ...not only did CBS play the B.S. OT games, Directv blocked out the Steeler game. Same thing happened last week.
    OMG..same deal here..was total BullS......
    Don't they have to show it on NFL ticket if local is not showing it?NFL ticket shouldn't block it if CBS has not switched it?
    Anyone know the blackout rules? Email information to complain?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sword View Post
    OMG..same deal here..was total BullS......
    Don't they have to show it on NFL ticket if local is not showing it?NFL ticket shouldn't block it if CBS has not switched it?
    Anyone know the blackout rules? Email information to complain?
    My wife called up Directv and started yelling at them. It would have been funny if I weren't so annoyed.
    As many on this site think ... The Rooney's suck, Colbert sucks, Tomlin sucks, the coaches suck, and the players suck.

but Go Steelers!!!