Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Ben was Huge for 3 Quarters

Backup

User Info Menu

Ben was Huge for 3 Quarters

But its a 4 quarter game. Ben was shut out in the 4th and Carson made the big plays. I do see improvement in Bens game though. However, I would like to see how well he does vs a good defense before I say he has turned the corner. I like what I see though.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

When a QB plays like he did for 3 quarters, putting up those numbers, BY CHOICE, and not because you are playing from behind....

the rest of the team needs to make a win happen. It sure would have been nice to have some semblance of a running game to lean on to drain some clock.

Backup

User Info Menu

Thx for the positive post bro. I wont let them get to me. If Ben plays lights out does it hurt me? Hell no HELPS my team lol
    Thx bro!!!!

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by D Rock View Post
    When a QB plays like he did for 3 quarters, putting up those numbers, BY CHOICE, and not because you are playing from behind....

the rest of the team needs to make a win happen. It sure would have been nice to have some semblance of a running game to lean on to drain some clock.
    You mean like Brady did in the SB only to lose in the last 30 seconds? What was Brady called by Steeler Nation? Let me help you... He was called a LOSER.

So is Ben. You cant have it both ways. Ben was shut out in the 4th and Palmer wasnt. Palmer outplayed him late. Fact

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Truth.

Backup

User Info Menu

So you feel that Brady was a winner despite losing his last SB? He did put them up to win. The defense lost the game.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Our lack of a running game is truly disturbing.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Somebody apparently had an axe to grind, and missing the bigger picture. Ben was big today, as usual. But the team lost anyway. There are problems to correct, and maybe players and schemes to replace.

Backup

User Info Menu

I never said Ben didnt play well. He did. But he isnt blameless either. I dont get how Ben could play so poorly in SB 40 BUT still get credit for the SB win.
    Now he plays well but is not blameworthy in a loss. How does that work?

Ben had the ball with 6 minutes to play and he came up short. Carson didnt and why? Because he scored points late and won.

Tomlin goes for it on 4th and Ben has a 1st down.
    1st and 10- Ben is sacked with his checkdown Redman open in plain view
    2nd and 15- Ben a short pass to Heath
    3rd and 9- Ben overthrows Wallace

No blame? If you guys say so

Legend

User Info Menu

Ben has 2 Super Bowl rings. Palmer has none. Ben is a better QB. Fact.