Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Disappointing Loss but Don't Overreact...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Disappointing Loss but Don't Overreact...

Desperate opponent...
    No Woodley or Polamalu...
    Lineman out...
    RBs out...
    Blocked punt leading to TD...
    Two dropped INTs on the last two Titan drives...
    Potential Game-Winning FG just short...

- all on a short week. Like I said, disappointing (especially the D & still no push in the run game) but not as deflating as Oakland...they'll get better as the season goes on.
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust & sweat & blood...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

This team is not good at all... We could be 1-5 easy, against a some what soft schedule.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Respectfully. Excuses don't matter. If this is the quality of our backups there's no way we CAN overreact. Besides, how can anyone justify all the penalties?
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Life View Post
    Desperate opponent...
    Lineman out...
    RBs out...

- all on a short week. Like I said, disappointing (especially the D & still no push in the run game) but not as deflating as Oakland...they'll get better as the season goes on.
    We can't keep waiting for players to get healthy and come back. The season will be half over. Completely disagree with you. A competitive playoff team has to win these games. Plus, we didn't have Troy and Woolley for much of last game against Philadelphia , which is a far better team, and we won.
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Rookie

User Info Menu

Coach should have went for it on 4th down instead of try a 54 yard field goal. If not go for it, punt. Why was Harrison in pass coverage on the big play to the tight end? Best pass rusher in coverage? I don't get what the D is doing? Many of the starters are out, no time to get cute with the defensive calls.

Starter

User Info Menu

well said SL. Its weird when I am so spoiled that I expect the defense to be dominating and then see Matt Haselbeck pick the D apart like Palmer did.

Desperate opponent...
    Lineman out...
    RBs out...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GSF15 View Post
    Coach should have went for it on 4th down instead of try a 54 yard field goal. If not go for it, punt. Why was Harrison in pass coverage on the big play to the tight end? Best pass rusher in coverage? I don't get what the D is doing? Many of the starters are out, no time to get cute with the defensive calls.
    This sums up the day right there..
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Legend

User Info Menu

No excuses... I thought we were winning before the half until I looked at the score. This team is very creative at making bad teams look good.

The other problem is the injuries... how many Titans were injured tonight? Are we drafting soft lineman? WTF...

Backup

User Info Menu

Desperate opponent...
    Lineman out...
    RBs out...

Two words.....

De Lusional.

This team stinks.

That is all.

Rockon

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GSF15 View Post
    DL needs to go... how many times are we going to see our defenders confused or out of position on 3rd down?